Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

O please, summarize it on a 3x5 card so I can deal with it. I don't have time for this.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.

Thank the Russians for their exposure of Hillary's corruption and work to make sure they can't do it again.

newcover-small.jpg

U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election
Source: The Washington Post

By Greg Miller January 6 at 3:53 PM

Russia carried out a comprehensive cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential election, an operation that was ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin and aspired to help elect Donald Trump by discrediting his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, U.S. intelligence agencies concluded in a report released Friday.

The report depicts Russian interference as unprecedented in scale, saying that Moscows assault represented a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort beyond previous election-related espionage.

The campaign was ordered by Putin himself and initially sought primarily to undermine public faith is the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton and harm her electoral prospects. But as the campaign proceeded, Russia developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump and repeatedly sought to elevate him by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.

The document represents an extraordinarily direct and detailed account of a longstanding United States' adversarys multi-pronged intervention in a fundamental pillar of American democracy.

Read more: U.S. intelligence agencies: Putin ordered intervention in presidential election

Did anyone else see this coming? Here's what Trump had to say:

“Whether it is our government, organizations, associations or businesses we need to aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks. I will appoint a team to give me a plan within 90 days of taking office,” Trump said. “The methods, tools and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm. Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

Trump declares hacking had ‘no effect on the outcome of the election’

So the same fucking guy that was taunting the U.S. intelligence agencies and saying they had no proof... now all of a sudden thinks it is unwise to share publicly the proof of the hack? Sounds to me like he's seen how damaging the proof is and he doesn't want the public to see it.

“Whether it is our government, organizations, associations or businesses we need to aggressively combat and stop cyberattacks. I will appoint a team to give me a plan within 90 days of taking office,” Trump said. “The methods, tools and tactics we use to keep America safe should not be a public discussion that will benefit those who seek to do us harm. Two weeks from today I will take the oath of office and America’s safety and security will be my number one priority.”

So the same fucking guy that was taunting the U.S. intelligence agencies and saying they had no proof... now all of a sudden thinks it is unwise to share publicly the proof of the hack? Sounds to me like he's seen how damaging the proof is and he doesn't want the public to see it.

Much like, say.... a tax return.

That was clearly written by staffers.....prior to Trump's briefing.

Democrat NC? What a joke.

What difference does it make. Joe Biden just proclaimed Trump to be the President. Get over it.

Yes. We know. Don't you think you should move on?

I'm not the one pissing on my toes here.

Of course you are. You and Trump want to live the rest of your lives as though it's November 9th. Let's get on with governing. How about demanding that your new POTUS put America first and direct his dopey Twitter account at Putin.

Asshole.

Forum List

Back