Here is Paul Ryan mopping the floor with Barack Obama.

Very revealing how the video suddenly stops just when Obama puts Lyin' Ryan in his place. As I remember, Lyin Ryan just sat there sheepishly nodding his head yes repeatedly as Obama corrected all his bullshit. Obama would talk and the C-SPAN camera would flash to Lyin' Ryan nodding his head up and down, Obama would talk some more and the C-SPAN camera would turn to Lyin' Ryan again and he would nod his head yes some more time after time. As I recall Obama straightened Lyin' Ryan out about taking the $500 million out of Medicare Advantage, which Lyin' Ryan agreed with Obama was ineffective in improving their healthcare, and applying it to the Medicare doughnut-hole, so we know that Lyin' Ryan knows he is lying when he says Obama is stealing $500 million from Medicare.

No wonder you dishonest CON$ edited out Obama's reply!!! This is a perfect example of how the Right are not just liars, but premeditated liars. It is not by accident that they always leave the most important information out, lying to the level of ignorance of their audience, knowing their audience is too stupid to know what is missing and lazy to find out what is missing for themselves.

Actually, NONE of that happened at all. You are LYING through your teeth. I watched the entire thing, and Obama almost immediately moved on because he knew he had been exposed.

I hate when you liberal assholes lie through your fucking teeth.
Want to put money on it you lying POS????

Yeah asshole, I do. I fucking watched the entire thing live, and that did not happen. Obama moved on almost immediately. The only person he was willing to take on was John McCain, and all he did was hurl personal insults at him. Obama was exposed and your lying through your fucking liberal teeth like the asshole you are. Go find the video and prove me wrong asshole....

Actually, NONE of that happened at all. You are LYING through your teeth. I watched the entire thing, and Obama almost immediately moved on because he knew he had been exposed.

Yeah asshole, I do. I fucking watched the entire thing live, and that did not happen. Obama moved on almost immediately. The only person he was willing to take on was John McCain, and all he did was hurl personal insults at him. Obama was exposed and your lying through your fucking liberal teeth like the asshole you are. Go find the video and prove me wrong asshole....
Bullshit, Obama said he agreed with McCain, how that is an insult only a CON$ervoFascist can rationalize. Tom Coburn then chimed to try to save Lyin' Ryan as Obama was politely dismantling Lyin' Ryan's arguments and even Coburn ended up nodding in agreement with Obama. You had better watch the edited part again.

How much can you afford to lose without welshing?

Last edited:
For those of you who do not know Paul Ryan--here is a good video with him taking on Barack Obama's fuzzy math over Obamacare.

Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube

Here is a little about Paul Ryan's upbringing:

While growing up, Ryan and his family often went on hiking and skiing trips in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.[7][14] Since Ryan shares his first name with his father, he was given the nickname, "P.D." (for Paul Davis), but it was often mistaken for "Petey", which Ryan disliked.[15] When Ryan was 16, his father died of a heart attack in bed and Ryan found him there. According to Ryan, his father, grandfather and great-grandfather all died from heart attacks at ages 55, 57, and 59 respectively, inspiring his later interest in health and exercise.[14] After his father's death, Ryan's grandmother, who suffered from Alzheimer's disease, moved in with his family and he helped care for her.[4] His father’s death provided Ryan with Social Security benefits until his 18th birthday, which he saved to pay for his education at Miami University of Ohio.[15][16]
As a junior at Joseph A. Craig High School in Janesville, Ryan was elected class president, which made him prom king and gave him his first political position, a seat on the school board representing his high school.[4] He competed in track, was on his high school's ski and varsity soccer teams and played basketball in a Catholic recreational league,[17][18][19] as well as being a member of several academic clubs and the Model United Nations.[17][4] After his sophomore year he worked the grill at McDonald's.[4]
Paul Ryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is why Paul Ryan is the perfect VP choice.

"If you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama.

At times Obama looked perplexed as if he was learning something and at other times he looked pissed as if he took opposition as an insult.....

I cannot wait until the debates....

Democrats and progressives always claim republicans offer no solution or ideas - well wait an see Obamafuck and Biden do nothing but blame during the debates while Romney and Ryan offer solutions.....

Are you kidding?
The liberal moderators are not going to ask any real good hard questions and make their own boys look bad.
They are going to ask touchy feel good questions.

Here is Paul Ryan mopping the floor with Barack Obama.

You are on crack.

You're in denial.

Not at all. Ryan is the prime example of the worst of the GOP. He is a Crazy Christian Fundamentalist Idealogue follower of that fruitcake Ayn Rand. He has been totally bought and paid for by the Koch brothers. If his handlers hadn't ran him in that hick part of Wisconsin he wouldn't have even made it into congress. His rise to budget chairman was managed through the influence of his billionare benefactors. He is a fraud.

Ryan is fucking EVIL and crazy. He needs to be stepped on like a cocaroach.

Everyone in congress says he is a good and decent man. Including loads of people from WI.
You need to stop watching lefty news and blogs.

Ayn Rand is a fruitcake?
She grew up in Communist Russia.
Who better than a U.S. immigrant from a Communist country expose communism for what it really is.

Bullshit, Obama said he agreed with McCain, how that is an insult only a CON$ervoFascist can rationalize. Tom Coburn then chimed to try to save Lyin' Ryan as Obama was politely dismantling Lyin' Ryan's arguments and even Coburn ended up nodding in agreement with Obama. You had better watch the edited part again.

He looked at McCain and said "the election ended in 2008 and you lost" (paraphrasing - don't remember the exact quote word for word). To which McCain responded, "I'm reminded of that every day" much to the amusement of those in attendance.

Still waiting for the video... Having problem finding it, aren't you? Yeah, that's what happens when you try to find something on video that never happened.

Hillbilly hand fishing Ryan cannot stand up aginst Chicago smarts that Obama would unleash on his ass. And Obama will crucify Romney in a debate because Romney don't know anything real about Washington Politics. Romney will be begging for mercy but there will be no mercy. Obama have the ammunition and he will let Romney have it with both barrels blazing. Romney/Ryan; DOA. Biden has already nailed Ryan. Ryan talks the talk but he cannot learned yet to walk the walk. You have to have been in the streets, walking in the shoes of Americans before you kown them and what they want. Ryan may be a down home boy but he still have a lot to experience and learn. Obama learned from experience. I am not worried the least that Obama will be able to stand his grounds.

Last edited:

He looked at McCain and said "the election ended in 2008 and you lost" (paraphrasing - don't remember the exact quote word for word). To which McCain responded, "I'm reminded of that every day" much to the amusement of those in attendance.
Not after Lyin' Ryan spoke, you are obviously confused!

Still waiting for the video... Having problem finding it, aren't you? Yeah, that's what happens when you try to find something on video that never happened.
I have the video, I'm just waiting for you to put your money where your lying mouth is. As long as you won't back your lies with money, you effectively admit you know you are lying!
Get it?

Dumb guy thinks larger font makes him look smarter.

:lol:

You don't hate "liberals" nearly as much as I hate you fake republicans sonny.

I'll sit when I am ready to.

I have the video, I'm just waiting for you to put your money where your lying mouth is. As long as you won't back your lies with money, you effectively admit you know you are lying!
Get it?

LMAO! You're such a fucking tool (typical of you idiot liberals). You don't have the video, cause you would have posted it. But since you have the IQ of an average 2nd grader, I'll play along...

I'll back it with a cojillion, zillion dollars. Right here and now (even though we'll never see each other, money couldn't possibly change hands no matter how honest we wanted to be, and gambling is ILLEGAL). Fucking tool... :lol:

Get it?

LMAO! You're such a fucking tool (typical of you idiot liberals). You don't have the video, cause you would have posted it. But since you have the IQ of an average 2nd grader, I'll play along...

I'll back it with a cojillion, zillion dollars. Right here and now (even though we'll never see each other, money couldn't possibly change hands no matter how honest we wanted to be, and gambling is ILLEGAL). Fucking tool... :lol:

Now--Now--they're just trying to support their LEADER.

110091-Obama-Clueless-on-Economy-by-Gary-McCoy-Cagle-Cartoons-515x428.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

And the look Obama gave him while speaking was his tired old evil self again.

He did not want to hear that. oh well. lol

And the look Obama gave him while speaking was his tired old evil self again.

He did not want to hear that. oh well. lol

Reminds me of the Look some old Racist White Guy would give a Black Man who was Clearly Smarter than him in a subject while he was owning him on said Subject.

Look's like he is thinking, Who the hell are you to talk to me, You are white!!

lol

Get it?

"When you don't have a record to run on, you paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

That Cartoon is Bogus, It implies Obama is Honest about what he is knows and does not know.

That Cartoon is Bogus, It implies Obama is Honest about what he is knows and does not know.

True--What does Obama know?---:badgrin: His college transcripts are buried 10,000 feet into the earths core. As far as I know he may have majored in "speech giving" or possibly "singing and entertainment"

celeberty-1-e1337283104744.jpg

I still haven't found a listing anywhere for "community organizer"?

If you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Get it?

First of all this is not "gambling," I am challenging you to warranty what you know is a lie. Gambling requires an uncertain outcome and it is a certainty that you know you are lying, that is obviously why you won't back your lie with money and will simply make excuse after excuse. And secondly we can settle up anonymously through PayPal. I will match any amount you can afford to lose.

But you know you are lying, Obama wiped the floor with Lyin' Ryan which is why you dishonest CON$ervoFascists edited out Obama's reply. If Obama had made a feeble response you CON$ervoFascists would have made sure you included it so you could mock Obama. But Obama's answer FORCED you to dishonestly edit it out. The very fact that you edited it proves you know Lyin' Ryan has his lying ass handed to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back