"They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants"

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
George R.R. Martin, author of "A Game of Thrones", has slammed "Republicans and their Teabagger allies" in so-called swing states for what he calls "voter suppression."

In a recent blogpost on Martin's website, he refers to recent voter purges in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, saying that "The people behind these efforts at disenfranchising large groups of voters (the young, the old, the black, the brown) are not Republicans, since clearly they have scant regard for our republic or its values. They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants."

More: George R.R. Martin, 'Game Of Thrones' Author, Slams Republicans For 'Voter Suppression'

Fascinating. Retarded and wrong, but fascinating. By the way, shitting bull, I am reading blood meridian, or the evening redness in the west for the fiftieth time. I think about you all through the book.

I love the Song of Fire and Ice series....LOVE IT. But, George R.R. Martin also stated that Obama was our most intelligent President since Carter. That kind of sums up everything I need to know about his political views.

Luckily, I'm quite comfortable with

Purging voter lists is a REQUIREMENT of the Federal Government. Every State must do it on a semi set schedule. As for ID that too is a REQUIREMENT of the Federal Government. Congress passes the laws on what is required to vote and positive ID is a requirement of Federal LAW.

Funny how they didnt whine when we were getting absontee ballots 3 days before the 2004 & 2008 elections in Iraq.

Like I've said, they can't take the chance that buying votes won't be enough. They're counting on voter suppression to put them over the top.

You won't find a more corrupt bunch than the GObP/pubs/pots and the rw voters just love it.

George R.R. Martin, author of "A Game of Thrones", has slammed "Republicans and their Teabagger allies" in so-called swing states for what he calls "voter suppression."

In a recent blogpost on Martin's website, he refers to recent voter purges in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida, Iowa, saying that "The people behind these efforts at disenfranchising large groups of voters (the young, the old, the black, the brown) are not Republicans, since clearly they have scant regard for our republic or its values. They are oligarchs and racists clad in the skins of dead elephants."

More: George R.R. Martin, 'Game Of Thrones' Author, Slams Republicans For 'Voter Suppression'

This is true liberalism, stupid and uncut. This is why it's funny watching liberals bring up the founders, since they have the same view of those "dead white males"...I love liberals that try and sound intelligent...pseudo intellectuals are always fun to rag on. And I bet he likes teabaggin, alot of liberals do, if you know what I mean ;)

Another 10 cents for Shitting Bull...

So, They should ignore Federal law and not Purge the Voter Rolls as required to do so by law?

Got to love the left.

Like I've said, they can't take the chance that buying votes won't be enough. They're counting on voter suppression to put them over the top.

You won't find a more corrupt bunch than the GObP/pubs/pots and the rw voters just love it.

I was raised in a democratic state. I watched democrats buy votes every election, either with alcohol or cash. I thought it must be the way things were done. Funny that. Republican were summarily run out of town, hmmm :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I was raised in a democratic state. I watched democrats buy votes every election. I thought it must be the way things were done. Funny that. Republican were summarily run out of town, hmmm :eusa_whistle:

Had you been raised in a republican state, you'd have watched republicans buy votes every election. What's your point?

I was raised in a democratic state. I watched democrats buy votes every election. I thought it must be the way things were done. Funny that. Republican were summarily run out of town, hmmm :eusa_whistle:

Had you been raised in a republican state, you'd have watched republicans buy votes every election. What's your point?

My point is I have seen much more corruption with the democratic party to such a point, that I realized they were no better than criminals

I think my computer is messed up or there is something wrong with this board all of the post by the OP read blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Anyone else having that problem?

I think my computer is messed up or there is something wrong with this board all of the post by the OP read blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah. Anyone else having that problem?

Actually mine says wah, wah, wah wah wah wah wah , and so on and so forth :D

All I see is the ranting from a black studies professor, and it's followed with LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....LMFAO

Forum List

Back