Here is a protected GenZ who was never told no, protected from everything... who runs into trouble...

I can clearly see her at two years old being dragged out of the restaurant by her mother screaming all the way....
Imagine being a cop today... no one obeys you and when the cuffs come out you are in a fight... a total lack of respect for authority and cops brought to us by elected democrats....

The screaming must have worked for her her whole life. Pretty sure she's crazy or very stoned. Either way, the screaming would be enough to cause her to get beaten down by someone.

You have to watch this one.... Jesus Christ.
I can't imagine how much training and restraint it takes for these cops to stay this calm.

See? It's not just blacks, it's countrywide cultural rot.

I reckon her parents just backed off when she started that shrieking, yeowch.

The screaming must have worked for her her whole life. Pretty sure she's crazy or very stoned. Either way, the screaming would be enough to cause her to get beaten down by someone.

Yeah, the cop said near the end of the video that she's a meth head whom they've been dealing with for a while.

There's a special place in hell for people who make and sell meth.

I believe that people can recover from meth addiction but only if the leftist governments will legislate mandatory treatment and life sentences for relapse.

What the child says to the officer is telling...
At the beginning...
Officer - "can I talk to your for a sec?"
Girl - "No, I am not doing anything"
Officer - "I got a call on you, can you stop right there?"
Girl - "I don't want to!"
Officer - Stop
Girl - No!!
Officer - Stop right there
Girl - I don't want to!
That dialog right there shows you how she was raised.
Probably a single mother, no Dad around to back the mother up. So when her mother tells her something - all she has to do is yell no.
In school she probably gets away with damn near everything, the teachers likely just deal with her as best they can so they can at least try to teach the class etc.
She looks 14 or 15 and literally acts like a 3 year old. ZERO parenting being done. And an education system that is all about pandering, protecting students from any little problem they have.

Yeah, the cop said near the end of the video that she's a meth head whom they've been dealing with for a while.

There's a special place in hell for people who make and sell meth.

I believe that people can recover from meth addiction but only if the leftist governments will legislate mandatory treatment and life sentences for relapse.

Idk man, I think after awhile meth steals peoples' souls. It's the only drug that's like that AFAIK, too.

Wow - the end the cop talks about knowing her for the past 2-3 years. A meth head at 17 years old
Why is this girl still with her parent?
Because a liberal court system keeps releasing her right back out on the streets.
She should have been put into a mandatory rehab for 4-6 months, with psychological counseling.
Nope - just keep doing the catch and release over and over and over. Meanwhile she will probably be dead in a few more years.

Forum List

Back