Here in PA Fetterman

Wrong, tard. He was hit with the liens in 2008. He settled the suit in 2012.

He didn't become Lt. Governor until 2019.

Nice try, but you might want to get your facts straight before you make more shit up, idiot.

FOUR YEARS!

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dumb shits had to go back ten years to find a nothing burger.

How sad.

Oh? Chasing an innocent black man down the road with a shotgun is a nothing burger in your world?

You ARE a violent nazi aren't you.

My, my, my. What a profound double standard we have here.

Tax and insurance fraud to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars is okey-dokey when Trump does it.

Paying off a few thousand dollars of back taxes ten years ago is a YUGE scandal, though! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

How do these tards stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

Oh? Chasing an innocent black man down the road with a shotgun is a nothing burger in your world?

You ARE a violent nazi aren't you.
Oh, we're moving the goalposts now? Okay!

Trump still says the Central Park Five are guilty to this day, even though they have been exonerated. He took out a full page ad demanding they be executed.

I can keep doing this all day, hypocrite.

What has your orange messiah stated about paying taxes?
Therein lies the difference you contemptible jabbering imbecile...

People on our side maintain that taxation is THEFT, it is to be avoided, resisted and opposed.

Sniveling, servile, miserable malignant pieces of shit like you demand MORE taxation, for everyone else, insist taxes aren't high enough, demand more free shit other people have to pay for and empower the rich sociopath political whores who tell you "the rich don't pay taxes", avoid paying the taxes themselves and you deliberately ignore that fact.

You accuse the political whores you're programmed to hate of avoiding taxes and are rarely if ever proven right, while voting for utter hypocrites who consistently prove to be the tax cheats you accuse others of being.

There is no way I can articulate how hard you can go fuck yourself on the bottom of the Mariana Trench with a diamond dildo you complete fucking moron.

My, my, my. What a profound double standard we have here.

Tax and insurance fraud to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars is okey-dokey when Trump does it.

Paying off a few thousand dollars of back taxes ten years ago is a YUGE scandal, though! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

How do these tards stand the stench of their own hypocrisy.

If you didn't have a double standard you would have no standards at all.

That is true.

Big supporter of public schools, but school district had to sue him for unpaid tax bills

the trust fund baby trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar type wants to raise your taxes but not pay his own.
As soon as it gets to $250m, give us a shout....

Trump said not paying taxes is smart...

Fetterman should have just said it was a witch hunt and that they are all trying to get him... The FBI planted the evidence and people say the OZ never pays taxes...

Sorry this is pathetic...

Forum List

Back