Here in PA Fetterman

the trust fund baby trying to pass himself off as some kind of blue collar type wants to raise your taxes but not pay his own.

Fetterman will lose. Take it to the bank.

And that shows how bad he truly is, considering his opponent is no great shakes.

i owned property and never got behind......and this guy makes more money than i did....
Oh, so since you once owned property, you think no one gets behind on their property taxes, eh?

This is your yardstick? :auiqs.jpg:

Fetterman made several improvements to several properties he owned. That increased the property taxes on them.

He has since caught up on his taxes. He's even.

Oh my goodness! What a scandal! Somebody improved their neighborhood and paid more taxes!

Like I said. If this is the best you fools can do, you are pretty pathetic.

He paid his taxes.

From the link:

Sorry about that!

Sometimes people who own property get behind on their property taxes. Happens all the time. They aren't evading taxes, they are having a hard time coming up with the cash.

Shall we discuss a politician who used massive fraud to avoid taxes? His CFO has been convicted and is cooperating with prosecutors.

You mouth-breathers really ought to think about the standards you set which can come back and bitch slap you in your slack little faces.

Same ole, same ole, Fetterman can do it because somebody else did it. Why do you make him out to be warm and fuzzy when it is obvious that he paid up because he was forced in order to win election?

Seriously. Trump's cucks, of all people, are making a scandal out of a guy who has paid up all his back taxes.

Talk about a total lack of self-awareness! Talk about extreme hypocrisy!

HOLY SHIT!!!

That is for sure. Just that nothing about the so called early voting has been tightened up since Nov 2020 so if Oz as a fairly close lead election night the demrats will find boxes of votes for Fetterman.

Fact check: Possibly true. I mean, it happened in 2020, and PA is one of the only swing states that has done nothing about it subsequently.

You provide a worthy caveat to my previous statement. Sadly.

You better get used to Senator Fetterman.
I don't live in PA.

But I will get used to the first Republican to represent my district in the US House since 1990. That will be nice.

And maybe, just maybe, a Republican Governor.

Oh, so since you once owned property, you think no one gets behind on their property taxes, eh?

Fetterman made several improvements to several properties he owned. That increased the property taxes on them.

Oh my goodness! What a scandal! Somebody improved their neighborhood and paid more taxes!

i owned a building worth 800 thousand in California....pretty high taxes there g....and i made improvements to....he makes way more money than i did i kept up....what was his problem?....

And little trust fund brat felt he was so entitled that he didn't bother to keep up with his taxes. Because, well, you know, laws are for the little people.

I just want to laugh at you when that doesn't happen.
You just want to laugh at someone on the internet you've never met and wouldn't know from Adam.

Must be a lonely life you lead.

The name's RHODY. Genius. ;)

And little trust fund brat felt he was so entitled that he didn't bother to keep up with his taxes. Because, well, you know, laws are for the little people.
He's paid them off.

Is this the best you Trump cucks can do? Shall we discuss Trump's tax fraud? Laws are for the little people, eh?

Seriously. Trump's cucks, of all people, are making a scandal out of a guy who has paid up all his back taxes.

Talk about a total lack of self-awareness! Talk about extreme hypocrisy!

HOLY SHIT!!!

Yeah, guano YOU are the hypocrite!

Congrats, you are slowly becoming self aware.

He's paid them off.

Is this the best you Trump cucks can do? Shall we discuss Trump's tax fraud? Laws are for the little people, eh?

After how long? And only after people started to pay attention.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

After how long? And only after people started to pay attention.
Wrong, tard. He was hit with the liens in 2008. He settled the suit in 2012.

He didn't become Lt. Governor until 2019.

Nice try, but you might want to get your facts straight before you make more shit up, idiot.

Forum List

Back