Here are things that the Republicans actually want for the USA

I would not pull your stunt and say lies.

I will tell you to your face, you lied above.

I will not pull a Dadoalex and lie.

Why it is spectacular I spot Democrats lies all the time?

First I learned it when I was a Democrat. I was trained by them to lie.
When I got my freedom, I changed parties and now do not lie.

Democrats love lying.
Sorry MAGAT.
Lifelong Republican.
But you, of course, are a lifelong lying sack of Trump.

Economic Father-Figures for Those With Childish Minds

Their employees expand the business and create all the jobs and profits. All the owners create is want-ads. They only own the workplace; they have no right to claim they own the work.
A good many businesses, matter of fact, the enormous number of them are owned and operated by the husband and wife. Other small timers hire several workers. Some go bankrupt that you refuse to account for. But your system guarantees there will be millions of bankruptcies in your future.

Prove it. Bet you can't prove it. Besides don't you guys claim Biden fixed it. So why is his deficit so massive?

Ask any economist. What do you think will happen if you give enormous tax cuts to the wealthiest earners and corporations in this country? How do you think drastically reduced government revenues will affect the debt? The government will continue to spend and budget like they always do but now they'll simply have less money to do it with. How exactly do you think that will affect the national debt?

No one has claimed Biden fixed anything concerning the debt. The damage has already been done by Trump.

Economic Father-Figures for Those With Childish Minds

Their employees expand the business and create all the jobs and profits.
All the owners create is want-ads. They only own the workplace; they have no right to claim they own the work.
Thats marxist bs

High ranking executives make business decisions, in some cases involving billions of dollars, that the company requires

The janitor merely sweeps the floor and empties the trashcans

Ask any economist. What do you think will happen if you give enormous tax cuts to the wealthiest earners and corporations in this country? How do you think drastically reduced government revenues will affect the debt? The government will continue to spend and budget like they always do but now they'll simply have less money to do it with. How exactly do you think that will affect the national debt?

No one has claimed Biden fixed anything concerning the debt. The damage has already been done by Trump.

The underpinnings of your dialogue is that every Economist believes the same precise thing.
That might be true so long as they are Republicans. Republicans understand Economics.
I do not recall Trump helping the Rich keep enormous sums as you ask about but the major problem, it is a flaw, with the present system is it harms groups of people. Trump slashed taxes for all Americans. Biden is increasing Debt on purpose. How do we know? Easy, it is in the Budget of the USA. We see his years as president yet never do we see his revenues being cut nor great for the Government.

The underpinnings of your dialogue is that every Economist believes the same precise thing.
That might be true so long as they are Republicans. Republicans understand Economics.
I do not recall Trump helping the Rich keep enormous sums as you ask about but the major problem, it is a flaw, with the present system is it harms groups of people. Trump slashed taxes for all Americans. Biden is increasing Debt on purpose. How do we know? Easy, it is in the Budget of the USA. We see his years as president yet never do we see his revenues being cut nor great for the Government.

It's basic economics 101. Tax cuts with no way to pay for it will always result in higher national debt. It happened with Reagan, it happened with Bush and it happened with Trump. Reaganomics has been proven to be a disaster. Trump assumed that if you gave tax cuts to corporations they'd take that money and invest it in more jobs. What ended up happening was that companies took that money, pocketed it, used it for stock buy backs and issued massive layoffs, lmao. All that money was never went back into the economy, at all. All republicans know how to do is enrich themselves through their office. They try this every single time they get the white house and it never fucking works even one time. Democrats also use political office to enrich themselves but at least they don't go as far as to plunge our country into major deficits every time they take the white house.

That's marxist bs

High ranking executives make business decisions, in some cases involving billions of dollars, that the company requires.
May Bankrupt Anonymously

Marxism is State Capitalism. Marx and his countess wife were HeirHeads, "Born to Rule." The two top-heavy regimes 'have the same origin, the same structure, and the same kind of know-it-all parasites. Imitating the laissez-fairies, it gives its own decision-makers absolute power. Executive-lovers praised Enron to the hilt until they found out that the sword was nothing but paper.

May Bankrupt Anonymously

Marxism is State Capitalism. Marx and his countess wife were HeirHeads, "Born to Rule." The two top-heavy regimes 'have the same origin, the same structure, and the same kind of know-it-all parasites. Imitating the laissez-fairies, it gives its own decision-makers absolute power. Executive-lovers praised Enron to the hilt until they found out that the sword was nothing but paper.
Without capitalism you would be a substance farmer who works from dawn to dark every day of your short life

High ranking executives make business decisions, in some cases involving billions of dollars, that the company requires
Decisions to make short term manoeuvres for executive profit rather than company soundness.

Whereas the entire corporation's health rests on its janitorial service.

Decisions to make short term manoeuvres for executive profit rather than company soundness.
Probably so

Thats been the situation since clinton was president and he sought yo limit CEO pay

Big companies switched to giving stock instead money

Its a weakness of American business

Forum List

Back