Help the Black community

1. So YOUR perception is the problem? By the way, what was the "original religion?"

2. The Jewish homeland was DESTROYED. Ever hear of the Diaspora, pogroms or Holocaust?

3. The modern state of Israel is an example of self help.

4. What, exactly, do you want? Reparations? Condescension? White self flagellation? Revenge?

1. What do you mean by my perception? That speaks directly to my point. I can only guess what religion my particular ancestors practiced. Do you understand how important relgion is to a people. My god should reflect my values and my image. Slaves were force fed a white, blonde haired blue eyed god.

2. How did destroying it make Jews think negatively about it? That probably heightened their appreciation of their homeland and raised its memory to elevated status.

3. The modern state of Israel was gifted to Jews and protected by the super powers. They are more of an example of what happens when the super powers back a group of people until they are on their feet instead of an example of self determination. Again however, Jews span many colors so they dont really count in this even though they are the closest parallel.

4. Why are you asking me what I want? I just asked someone to name an ethnic group that went through what happened to Blacks here in the US. After that we can compare where that ethnic group is at in terms of progress as opposed to Blacks. I think it will turn on some lights for those that are intelligent enough to understand the comparison.

Last edited:
4. What, exactly, do you want? Reparations? Condescension? White self flagellation? Revenge?

He wants us to all admit the blacks had it worse than anyone ever.

Also, I was wrong. It was the Maya, not the Inca. Mea culpa.

I dont expect too many to admit anything. Most have been brainwashed. Just putting it out there for you to think about. I doubt most will actually admit anything because they have subjected to the same brainwashing African-Americans went through.

Same thing applies to the Mayan civilization.

How long enslaved?

Did they lose their religion?

Did their perception of their homeland change negatively?

What is their current status?

1. So YOUR perception is the problem? By the way, what was the "original religion?"

2. The Jewish homeland was DESTROYED. Ever hear of the Diaspora, pogroms or Holocaust?

Well that helps. By that measure we'll be done with black / white hate about the same jew / islam hate is extinguished.

After all these years it is obvious that black people generally cannot be helped at all. Some do very well but only because they take care of business on their own. THEN are despised by other black people for their success.

Leave them alone. Make cities like Detroit and Chicago black reservations. One black leader has already suggested something very similar.

1. What do you mean by my perception? That speaks directly to my point. I can only guess what religion my particular ancestors practiced. Do you understand how important relgion is to a people. My god should reflect my values and my image. Slaves were force fed a white, blonde haired blue eyed god.

2. How did destroying it make Jews think negatively about it? That probably heightened their appreciation of their homeland and raised its memory to elevated status.

3. The modern state of Israel was gifted to Jews and protected by the super powers. They are more of an example of what happens when the super powers back a group of people until they are on their feet instead of an example of self determination. Again however, Jews span many colors so they dont really count in this even though they are the closest parallel.

4. Why are you asking me what I want? I just asked someone to name an ethnic group that went through what happened to Blacks here in the US. After that we can compare where that ethnic group is at in terms of progress as opposed to Blacks. I think it will turn on some lights for those that are intelligent enough to understand the comparison.

This cat thinks just like Lewis Farrakhan does, where as he is wanting or is thinking of this nation helping to create a black nation within a nation, and then to protect and support the black nation that will then exist within this nation until they get on their feet. I think Lewis used a (few states to be given), in his news paper piece that was in a small news reel/paper in which was circulating around in the black neighborhoods back in the day or as I recall. I think the paper was called "The Final Call" if I ain't mistaken.

This cat thinks just like Lewis Farrakhan does, where as he is wanting or is thinking of this nation helping to create a black nation within a nation, and then to protect and support the black nation that will then exist within this nation until they get on their feet. I think Lewis used a (few states to be given), in his news paper piece that was in a small news reel/paper in which was circulating around in the black neighborhoods back in the day or as I recall. I think the paper was called "The Final Call" if I ain't mistaken.

Wait....What? I'm actually astonished you got that out of what I wrote. Can you quote where I said I want the US to create a Black nation within a nation? What exactly prompted you to think that? I guess the game is to change the subject to something else in order take the spotlight off the fact you cant name one single ethnicity that went through what Black people did in the US. You cant provide an answer to my question so you attempt to move the goal posts. Lets try to be honest from now on and stick to the question I posed instead of trying to divert the issue. That was really sad.

Last edited:
Once I learned to work my way around, over or through those obstacles I took off and became successful.
So why can't other ******* learn that?

An ignorant, racist piece of white trash calling some other person a "******". To funny. Tank, you can barely write a coherent sentence and you "think" you have a higher IQ? Higher IQ than what? Dirt?. Well ok then.

Wait....What? I'm actually astonished you got that out of what I wrote. Can you quote where I said I want the US to create a Black nation within a nation? What exactly prompted you to think that? I guess the game is to change the subject to something else in order take the spotlight off the fact you cant name one single ethnicity that went through what Black people did in the US. You cant provide an answer to my question so you attempt to move the goal posts. Lets try to be honest from now on and stick to the question I posed instead of trying to divert the issue. That was really sad.

The right wing racists on here don't do "direct" questions. Makes them uneasy. Like being around a large group of black people makes them uneasy. They might not be able to adequately express their thoughts when asked a direct question. Much easier to dodge the questions and as you say, move the goal post. Pitiful people. LMAO,

The right wing racists on here don't do "direct" questions. Makes them uneasy. Like being around a large group of black people makes them uneasy. They might not be able to adequately express their thoughts when asked a direct question. Much easier to dodge the questions and as you say, move the goal post. Pitiful people. LMAO,

So who would be willing to bet there are more or less racists, bigots, and homophobes in the left wing than the right wing? IMO these particular issues transcend politics.

:offtopic:

Here are my finally entries on the thread. if you are Black and you want to help the Black community teach your children their true history which is much more ancient than life in the US. Understand and admit you have been brainwashed to believe you are inferior. Teach them about the great civilizations in Africa and their influence on Europe. This will require you to debrief yourself on what you have been programmed to believe in the US and look for alternative sources of history. Learn for yourself and teach your children interpersonal skills so they know how to deal with all types of people. Learn and teach your children the power of cooperative economics. Learn and teach your children how to open businesses and build for themselves instead of working to make someone else wealthy. Know the difference between security and freedom. Freedom is being able to do what you want to do because you have the wealth to finance it. Security is an illusion and you can find it at a job.... or in prison. Give your children high expectations to shoot for. Do not reward average behavior or condone poor behavior. Be happy for the success of other Black people. Don't ever be an uncle tom.

Whites wanting to help the Black community would be better served working on eliminating racism within the white community. If you have a something of value to teach in the areas of interpersonal skills, money management, and business ownership volunteer to teach it in Black communities.

Here are my finally entries on the thread. if you are Black and you want to help the Black community teach your children their true history which is much more ancient than life in the US. Understand and admit you have been brainwashed to believe you are inferior. Teach them about the great civilizations in Africa and their influence on Europe. This will require you to debrief yourself on what you have been programmed to believe in the US and look for alternative sources of history. Learn for yourself and teach your children interpersonal skills so they know how to deal with all types of people. Learn and teach your children the power of cooperative economics. Learn and teach your children how to open businesses and build for themselves instead of working to make someone else wealthy. Know the difference between security and freedom. Freedom is being able to do what you want to do because you have the wealth to finance it. Security is an illusion and you can find it at a job.... or in prison. Give your children high expectations to shoot for. Do not reward average behavior or condone poor behavior. Be happy for the success of other Black people. Don't ever be an uncle tom.

Whites wanting to help the Black community would be better served working on eliminating racism within the white community. If you have a something of value to teach in the areas of interpersonal skills, money management, and business ownership volunteer to teach it in Black communities.
My approach is similar, but I leave out the black/white part of it. For example, to rewrite your statement.... people wanting to help the community would be better served by working on eliminating racism within the community. If you have a something of value to teach in the areas of interpersonal skills, money management, and business ownership then please volunteer to teach it in poverty stricken communities.

IMO the way to eliminate racism is by becoming color blind to the point of not attributing, by default, negative attributes based on color. Celebrate and recognize the differences yes, but don't treat people different because of the color of their skin, it's demeaning to them and promotes division within our society.

Last edited:

My approach is similar, but I leave out the black/white part of it. For example, to rewrite your statement.... people wanting to help the community would be better served by working on eliminating racism within the community. If you have a something of value to teach in the areas of interpersonal skills, money management, and business ownership then please volunteer to teach it in poverty stricken communities.

IMO the way to eliminate racism is by becoming color blind. Don't treat people different because of the color of their skin, it's demeaning to them and promotes division within our society.

I have to separate it out according to ethnicity because there are a lot of Black people that are brainwashed. If that dynamic didn't exist we wouldn't even have this thread.

IMO the way to eliminate racism is by becoming color blind. Don't treat people different because of the color of their skin, it's demeaning to them and promotes division within our society.

I have to separate it out according to ethnicity because there are a lot of Black people that are brainwashed. If that dynamic didn't exist we wouldn't even have this thread.

Perhaps. However, even if the number of black people that are brainwashed is a large sum, it would not follow that they are brainwashed because they are black. Those that are brainwashed are so because, as a matter of fact, all humans can become brainwashed.

I argue, the color of skin is a moot point and could even be argued to be a diminutive aspect of the issue, thus insulting to bring up the issue of race as an attribute of the people who need to be deprogrammed.

Brainwashed culture leading to poverty, that's what needs to be fixed.

And, yes, I realize it's a helluva lot easier for me to say what I said than a black man whose entire family history may be filled with relatives that lived under the boot of racism.

Last edited:

Perhaps. However, even if the number of black people that are brainwashed is a large sum, it would not follow that they are brainwashed because they are black. Those that are brainwashed are so because, as a matter of fact, all humans can become brainwashed.

I argue, the color of skin is a moot point and could even be argued to be a diminutive aspect of the issue, thus insulting to bring up the issue of race as an attribute of the people who need to be deprogrammed.

My contention is that looking at historical events that the brainwashing was purposeful and targeted at Black people to keep them docile and placated. At some point it either became embedded in our societal norms or it is still purposefully being done. I agree it effects everyone but my first and foremost concern is my ethnicity. Armed with knowledge and awareness we can continue to succeed in spite of what everyone else may think.

My contention is that looking at historical events that the brainwashing was purposeful and targeted at Black people to keep them docile and placated. At some point it either became embedded in our societal norms or it is still purposefully being done. I agree it effects everyone but my first and foremost concern is my ethnicity. Armed with knowledge and awareness we can continue to succeed in spite of what everyone else may think.

I assure you it was purposeful and targeted. If you want a fun read check out the Democrat Bible, aka Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky, with whom Mrs. Clinton and Obama both have deep historical ties. The silver haired pony tail radicals put this beast in motion over 40years ago. It's also not an accident that Obama's friends, priest, and political partners in Chicago included domestic terrorists. Nor is it an accident that the media elected leaders of the black people include folks that are solidly in the back pocket of the democrats. Nor is it an accident that our children are being taught lies in the classroom about this recent history.

Forum List

Back