Help Me Pick a 'Nom de Plume'

Status
Not open for further replies.
My assumption is that the organic growers don't use stuff in the soil that can do Bad Things.

I should probably educate myself, too.

'Organic' doesn't just apply to fruits and vegetables. Around here, the locally produced organic eggs taste a thousand times better than the alternatives. You know you have a tasty egg when the yolk is a deep, thick orange rather than a runny light yellow.

that's got less to do with organic and more to do with freshness.

My discriminating palate disagrees. :thup:

At the risk of sounding overtly sanctimonious, I recommend you educate yourself a little bit more on the subject rather than relying on flippant assumptions. ;)

My assumption is that the organic growers don't use stuff in the soil that can do Bad Things.

I should probably educate myself, too.

'Organic' doesn't just apply to fruits and vegetables. Around here, the locally produced organic eggs taste a thousand times better than the alternatives. You know you have a tasty egg when the yolk is a deep, thick orange rather than a runny light yellow.
I have had eggs like that. You are right, nothing compares. But, having an egg like that is dependent on how fresh it is.

My parents had a hobby ranch when they were alive and I had eggs that were laid that morning. I had not idea how fresh eggs tasted before that.

that's got less to do with organic and more to do with freshness.

My discriminating palate disagrees. :thup:

your discriminating palate is a rube.

Dammmmmmmit, people, fucking focus, will ya?

The topic is not fresh eggs, or organic produce, or surfing... it is finding a suitable nom de plume. So far, the one most on topic is the notoriously off-topic poster... TruthMocker! :lmao:

I am quite grateful that she has managed not to blame Bush, the GOP or link to wiki in this thread though. I think that's an achievement.

Dammmmmmmit, people, fucking focus, will ya?

The topic is not fresh eggs, or organic produce, or surfing... it is finding a suitable nom de plume. So far, the one most on topic is the notoriously off-topic poster... TruthMocker! :lmao:

I am quite grateful that she has managed not to blame Bush, the GOP or link to wiki in this thread though. I think that's an achievement.

suck an egg

Whole Paycheck! I love it, too, but try to hit the farmer's markets as much as possible.

farmer's markets rock.

we have lobstermen at ours

$3.50/lb for fresh larrys

:clap2:

Absofriggnlootly! :thup:

Now, if only I could keep the mother*&^%'n chipmunks from eating all the strawberries in our garden. God damn varmints!

yeah, they wrought havoc on my zucchinis last year.

i was going to try fox urine, but the little bastard had performance anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back