Help me out here...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
I have a reason for asking this, but I don't want to get into it just yet. I just need anyone who cares to reply to tell me how old they are.. Thank you. Oh. BTW, I just turned 50 a few months ago.

lots of peeps have their age on their profile.... ?

I have a reason for asking this, but I don't want to get into it just yet. I just need anyone who cares to reply to tell me how old they are.. Thank you. Oh. BTW, I just turned 50 a few months ago.

I am older than Dante, but younger than Bonzi.

There, that should help.

Nifty 50's baby! No better age... (ok 20's were awesome too) :)

There, that should help.
I thought that Dante was a period or having his period?

There, that should help.
I thought that Dante was a period or having his period?

Dante is probably a comma....which would put him somewhere in his 4th decade.

troll alert
And just how am I trolling? I'm simply asking a straight forward question. If it makes you feel any better, it looks like you were right. Most people on here are old farts. Except for you. You resemble a turd more than anything else.:dance:

troll alert
And just how am I trolling? I'm simply asking a straight forward question. If it makes you feel any better, it looks like you were right. Most people on here are old farts. Except for you. You resemble a turd more than anything else.:dance:
next time you challenge Dante

well there won't be a next time

troll.jpg

Forum List

Back