Help me out here...

I have a reason for asking this, but I don't want to get into it just yet. I just need anyone who cares to reply to tell me how old they are.. Thank you. Oh. BTW, I just turned 50 a few months ago.

Interesting...so...where do you hail from, RWNJ?

I have a reason for asking this, but I don't want to get into it just yet. I just need anyone who cares to reply to tell me how old they are.. Thank you. Oh. BTW, I just turned 50 a few months ago.

She's awfully familiar with Dante

lots of newbies are

She's awfully familiar with Dante

lots of newbies are

Glamour is a fleeting commodity Dante...

you would know

me no eighties kid

I'm a globe trotter. I've been around the world...Literally. Six month cruise that circumnavigated the globe. I've visited every continent except Antarctica. I'm currently residing in the south. been here about four years, but I'm getting the itch to move on already. Anyway, I was born in Pennsylvania, to answer your question. And I would give anything to be back at sea again. I really do miss it.

I suppose there is a reason older people post on USMB. Any ideas why?
I usually visit after I've been gaming too long. Sometimes I can't beat the game, so I come on here and beat up leftists. Hmmm. Someone should make a video game about beating leftists. Verbally, of course.

I suppose there is a reason older people post on USMB. Any ideas why?
I usually visit after I've been gaming too long. Sometimes I can't beat the game, so I come on here and beat up leftists. Hmmm. Someone should make a video game about beating leftists. Verbally, of course.

Don't rule out the benefits of electro shock video games.

Forum List

Back