Help me out Dems...An airline just asked me my gender..How dare they!

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Surely Democrats will spend months and tons of taxpayer cash to legislate on this...right?
I was booking a flight for my daughter and right before my eyes came the drop down box with only two choices...THOSE BASTARDS...I'm livid right now. Let's protest in front of American Airlines TOMORROW!
Go get em LefTards!

Surely Democrats will spend months and tons of taxpayer cash to legislate on this...right?
I was booking a flight for my daughter and right before my eyes came the drop down box with only two choices...THOSE BASTARDS...I'm livid right now. Let's protest in front of American Airlines TOMORROW!
Go get em LefTards!

Given that I identify as an attack helicopter, I wonder if they would have let me in.

When do we improve the gender options for our dogs? You might think there's only two options, but we're fostering a "male" chinese crested and "he's" real faggy. Sometimes my wife calls "he" a "she". "His" name is Chandler, but to me it's a "dead-name". Pat is more appropriate, because it goes both ways. No pun intended.

Go get em LefTards!

Given that I identify as an attack helicopter, I wonder if they would have let me in.

SHIT!
You just gave me a brilliant idea....I'll start manufacturing attack helicopter costumes tomorrow....I can't wait to see all the kids that "identify" as attack helicopters on playgrounds in my costumes....THANKS MAN!

When do we improve the gender options for our dogs? You might think there's only two options, but we're fostering a "male" chinese crested and "he's" real faggy. Sometimes my wife calls "he" a "she". "His" name is Chandler, but to me it's a "dead-name". Pat is more appropriate, because it goes both ways. No pun intended.

Damn, you bring up a very valid point...certainly worth tying up our branches of .GOV and taxpayer cash to get that one covered as well.

Go get em LefTards!
out of the two you couldn't figure it out on your own?

Go get em LefTards!

It took me a minute...after I looked down and saw my penis I knew which to choose but I felt so sorry for .00002% being bound to only two "choices"....it's PHUCKIN BULLSHIT! Let's rally for rights!

Go get em LefTards!

It took me a minute...after I looked down and saw my penis I knew which to choose but I felt so sorry for .00002% being bound to only two "choices"....it's PHUCKIN BULLSHIT! Let's rally for rights!
Yet now the one taking the flight will be a female which will confuse the poor stewardess...or whatever in the hell they call them now...

[

I'm sorry but I have to ask... You were helping your daughter book an airline flight, with your penis out? Please assure us this was in her absence.

[

I'm sorry but I have to ask... You were helping your daughter book an airline flight, with your penis out? Please assure us this was in her absence.
I was gonna mention that but I already am close to being banned again...

[

He obviously when booking for his daughter he dropped her pants and checked her for a vagina before selecting the gender of the passenger he was booking.

[

That is quite clever… However, unlike you shriveled up old bastards my penis still makes itself known through my cargo shorts. Do you remember those days?

[

I was gonna mention that but I already am close to being banned again...

I believe I was sufficiently discreet.

[

That is quite clever… However, unlike you shriveled up old bastards my penis still makes itself known through my cargo shorts. Do you remember those days?

Barely. lol.

Go get em LefTards!

Yet now the one taking the flight will be a female which will confuse the poor stewardess...or whatever in the hell they call them now...

Flight attendants. Why all the gay guys objected to being called stewardesses we'll never know lol.

[

He obviously when booking for his daughter he dropped her pants and checked her for a vagina before selecting the gender of the passenger he was booking.

It's really only confusing to you wackos…You see, my daughter was born with a vagina...that makes her a female for life… no need to check her for a vagina periodically. TA-DA!

Go get em LefTards!
I bet your daughter is very proud of her regressive, small minded father.

Personally, I think the OP has a lot of "balls" to assume his daughter is a daughter. These false and assuming labels, with insensitive ignorance, have led to the abundance of mental illness experienced by those who are not sure or wish to be something else, and liberals.

It's really only confusing to you wackos…You see, my daughter was born with a vagina...that makes her a female for life… no need to check her for a vagina periodically. TA-DA!

Really, have you checked lately?

I born with tonsils, and I thought that was for life too.

Personally, I think the OP has a lot of "balls" to assume his daughter is a daughter. These false and assuming labels, with insensitive ignorance, have led to the abundance of mental illness experienced by those who are not sure or wish to be something else, and liberals.

You see, my daughter was born with a vagina...that makes her a female for life… no need to check her for a vagina periodically. TA-DA!

I wonder if Cher says the same of her daughter Chastity ;)

Forum List

Back