Help me out Dems...An airline just asked me my gender..How dare they!

Surely Democrats will spend months and tons of taxpayer cash to legislate on this...right?
I was booking a flight for my daughter and right before my eyes came the drop down box with only two choices...THOSE BASTARDS...I'm livid right now. Let's protest in front of American Airlines TOMORROW!
Go get em LefTards!
I bet your daughter is very proud of her regressive, small minded father.

Would you think she's ashamed of my old fashioned REAL American family values?
My moral belief system?
My high level of integrity?
My clear understanding of science and biology?
Look wack, my daughter was raised without being abused, without daddy issues...she knows full well that men have penises and women have vaginas....you can't wrap your tiny little mind around the simplicity can you?

[

It took me a minute...after I looked down and saw my penis I knew which to choose but I felt so sorry for .00002% being bound to only two "choices"....it's PHUCKIN BULLSHIT! Let's rally for rights!

I'm sorry but I have to ask... You were helping your daughter book an airline flight, with your penis out? Please assure us this was in her absence.

That is quite clever… However, unlike you shriveled up old bastards my penis still makes itself known through my cargo shorts. Do you remember those days?
Well yes when ball and pecker fall out of shorts when going commando, but you wearing daisy Dukes is too much..

Surely Democrats will spend months and tons of taxpayer cash to legislate on this...right?
I was booking a flight for my daughter and right before my eyes came the drop down box with only two choices...THOSE BASTARDS...I'm livid right now. Let's protest in front of American Airlines TOMORROW!
Go get em LefTards!

My moral belief system?
Look wack, my daughter was raised without being abused, without daddy issues...she knows full well that men have penises and women have vaginas....you can't wrap your tiny little mind around the simplicity can you?
Are you a member of the white race?

I think he's getting senile. He has to drop his pants to remember which gender he belongs to.

you should ask caitlyn jenner. she's a republican... like you....

Go get em LefTards!

My moral belief system?

Considering what you post here, you have no morals . Just another fake Christian.

Go get em LefTards!
out of the two you couldn't figure it out on your own?

It took me a minute...after I looked down and saw my penis I knew which to choose but I felt so sorry for .00002% being bound to only two "choices"....it's PHUCKIN BULLSHIT! Let's rally for rights!
Booking flights naked is going to come back to haunt you.

I think he's getting senile. He has to drop his pants to remember which gender he belongs to.
I never have any on, that way I don't have to pull them up all the time..

Personally, I think the OP has a lot of "balls" to assume his daughter is a daughter. These false and assuming labels, with insensitive ignorance, have led to the abundance of mental illness experienced by those who are not sure or wish to be something else, and liberals.

So you've concluded I have balls just because I said I have a penis? How dare you! LOL

It's really only confusing to you wackos…You see, my daughter was born with a vagina...that makes her a female for life… no need to check her for a vagina periodically. TA-DA!

Really, have you checked lately?

I born with tonsils, and I thought that was for life too.

Personally, I think the OP has a lot of "balls" to assume his daughter is a daughter. These false and assuming labels, with insensitive ignorance, have led to the abundance of mental illness experienced by those who are not sure or wish to be something else, and liberals.

You see, my daughter was born with a vagina...that makes her a female for life… no need to check her for a vagina periodically. TA-DA!

I wonder if Cher says the same of her daughter Chastity ;)

Cher is a 100% nutcase just like you....
Vagina or vagina-less today makes no difference...if one was born with a vagina SHE is a FEMALE for life...again, there's a biological make up beyond the genitals...fucking weird huh?
Let me know what else I can teach you.

So you've concluded I have balls just because I said I have a penis? How dare you! LOL

Yeah maybe you have both sets or half of one and the other or you had mutilation surgery or you are on hormones which makes you that much more offended.

Cher is a 100% nutcase just like you....
Vagina or vagina-less today makes no difference...if one was born with a vagina SHE is a FEMALE for life...again, there's a biological make up beyond the genitals...fucking weird huh?
Let me know what else I can teach you.

Is a fetal androgenized female (XX) born with a penis and a uterus a boy or a girl?

Forum List

Back