Help me make a top 10 most overrated list of blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I write for a living, having published three books and numerous magazine essays and newspaper editorials.

That's too bad for you, because you are clearly a talentless hack. Self publishing (essentially paying someone to make copies for you) and scratching out letters to the editor is no 'accomplishment.' Your delusions are embarrassing.

I write for a living, having published three books and numerous magazine essays and newspaper editorials.

That's too bad for you, because you are clearly a talentless hack. Self publishing (essentially paying someone to make copies for you) and scratching out letters to the editor is no 'accomplishment.' Your delusions are embarrassing.

Little boy, you know nothing about me other than what you read on this message board. I've been writing since I was in high school, had my first play mounted when I was a junior in college, won a playwrighting award when I was a senior and another my first year out of college. I then switched genres and began publishing nonfiction essays in national magazines ("national" means they are distributed throughout the country rather than only regionally). After cutting my teeth on the nonfiction form, I signed a contract with a publishing house and released my first book, which actually made it onto a Bestseller list. Not the NYT, but still outselling plenty of other books. Went on to publish in different magazines and newspapers (not letters to the editor but Sunday edition op-eds). From that followed two published novels. And come the first of the year, I'll have another novel on the market.

WHITE MAN RISING.

For the very first time in my life, I'll be venturing into self-publishing, but that's only by choice. I have dealt with the mainstream publishing industry enough to realize the book I plan to release is far too un-PC for them to digest, and were a contract offered I would certainly be asked to tone down my rhetoric, clean up the language and make it more palatable for the public. But I refuse to do that. I refuse to compromise. I know who my audience is, and it certainly isn't you.

I signed a contract with a publishing house and released my first book, which actually made it onto a Bestseller list. Not the NYT, but still outselling plenty of other books.

LOL! :lol: Billy-Joe Bob's Best-seller list and Bait Shop! You could tell us the title and the publisher and we could check it out for ourselves.

For the very first time in my life, I'll be venturing into self-publishing, but that's only by choice.

LOL!!!!!! :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJXU7EVXs2A]Pee Wee's Big Adventure - Bike Flip - YouTube[/ame]

you know nothing about me other than what you read on this message board.

And it has all been completely underwhelming.

Learned a new word, huh? We're all very proud of you. But here's the thing, and the last I'm going to say on this, as I have more important things to do before calling it a night.

The book I'm about to drop is what millions throughout the world know, think and even discuss among themselves, but no one dares utter these truths in public. Such is the beauty of e-publishing. There are no censors, no gatekeepers, no PC police to silence one's voice. And so whether you like it or not, THE TRUTH WILL BE TOLD, and there's nothing you can do about it, which I'm sure infuriates your tiny brain.

Such is the beauty of e-publishing. There are no censors, no gatekeepers, no PC police to silence one's voice.

In other words, you are going to overpay for someone to make copies for you of your idiotic scratchings that nobody has any interest in reading. Way to go, Hemingway.

And yes they're still more accomplished than you trailer trash
I may be scooter trash but I'm definitely not trailer trash, sugarplum!

You have mistakenly associated my abrasive nature and hardcase attitude with ignorance and poverty.

I'm well educated from a family of successful high achievers and have never gone a single day in my life of being deprived off whatever I want.

At the other end of the spectrum are people who have mistakenly associated my financial security and college degree with a lack of street smarts.

The fact of the matter is I'm a hardcore bitch with brains, a sweet ass, an attitude and a bank account who can kick ass in the city the suburbs or outback.

You apparently consider me your enemy or adversary, which means you have violated the first rule of war by underestimating me.

I'm better educated and much smarter than you cuz I know you're passing yourself off, and that's not an underestimate.

And you know I'm right; no confession necessary!

"I am better educated and much more smarter than you cuz"

Yes articulated like a person who flunked out of english because you failed to grasp conjugating verbs and nouns properly.

By the way, before you start calling people unintelligent, make sure your grammar and spelling is in order.

conjugating nouns again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back