Help me make a top 10 most overrated list of blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Johnny Walker Black Label is pretty much over rated. Put it up somewhere near the top of your list.

As I said, I am the product of a mixed marriage. I was never a victim of racism by a Black or any other minority. Racism is never acceptable, you are just too thick and full of yourself to understand what I am talking about.

I dated a Black girl once. So what? And I really couldn't give a shit if you see yourself as a victim or not. If you really believed racism is never acceptable, why have you defended the Black man's list while denigrating the white man's? Crawl out of that logic hole.

He did that list to wind up people like you. It worked, and it is hilarious. Did you even feel it soar over your head?

Who's 'He'? If you're talking about the OP, you're wrong. He did that list to out hypocrites like you. It worked. Any reasonable person condemns the first list. You just couldn't bring yourself to do that.

The Black guy with his stupid ass list is just another racist addicted to playing his card. You too pal.

I dated a Black girl once. So what? And I really couldn't give a shit if you see yourself as a victim or not. If you really believed racism is never acceptable, why have you defended the Black man's list while denigrating the white man's? Crawl out of that logic hole.

He did that list to wind up people like you. It worked, and it is hilarious. Did you even feel it soar over your head?

Who's 'He'? If you're talking about the OP, you're wrong. He did that list to out hypocrites like you. It worked. Any reasonable person condemns the first list. You just couldn't bring yourself to do that.

The Black guy with his stupid ass list is just another racist addicted to playing his card. You too pal.

He did his list to wind up the likes of you. And it worked.

non-answer and double standards noted

Uncle Ferd says don't forget...

... Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, an Louis Farrahkhan
:tongue:

Last edited:

Now you're just babbling.

"Thanks for making my point. The Black guy isn't a racist despite coming up with the same kind of list that causes Matthew to be a racist"
Cute.gif

1sm216coffee1.gif

Sorry, this message board and the 'quoting' - it's a VERY "busy" place....

so, who's the black guy ? Nonukes ? I'm just curious. maybe i have a few questions......

like, for instance:

If you had the chance, who would you rather meet,
handshake.gif
and talk with + who are good role models to you ?

This gentleman:

225px-Neil_deGrasse_Tyson_-_NAC_Nov.jpg

or maybe:

shabazz.jpg

....or, one of these fellas:

BlackPoliticsRevAlSharptonandCharle.jpg

or...him:

michael-vick.jpg

or...this gentleman perhaps?

AllenWest.jpg

or:

jz.jpg

OR...

1sm049ignore.gif
'none of them'

shrug2.gif
just wondering [yeah, because "your black" - i'm askin'] -- be honest, and if you don't recognize a few, be honest in that as well....

What have I said that's inaccurate? I'm trying make the facts matter again.

Hey, I'm congratulating you for being honest and showing us what a "real" Republican stands for.

I'm curious. Do you believe in the theory of evolution?

I'm a believer in the theory of evolution. This is partly why I believe humanity didn't develop uniformly across all the races.
flunked again:eusa_whistle:

Whites are supposed to have the highest IQ right, yet the OP asked for help to compile a list of overrated blacks. Shit, I can name ten down my street, yet you need help compiling a list of names? Funny shit.

This thread isn't about history its an attempt to troll. You got your feelings hurt by what some professor did (in which case he made some good points) so you come here in an attempt to discredit the man.

Your failed attempt at discrediting an ethnic group usibg trivial and pathetic arguments just reveals that you are truly sad. You spend so much time here talking about blacks I wonder if you have a fetish. If I truly dislike something or someone I wouldn't spend countless times making threads about black people. You give people power the more you claim truth and dislike of a behavior.

So thanks again for empowering me. I am sure you'll come up with more black comments.

This thread isn't about history its an attempt to troll. You got your feelings hurt by what some professor did (in which case he made some good points) so you come here in an attempt to discredit the man.

Your failed attempt at discrediting an ethnic group usibg trivial and pathetic arguments just reveals that you are truly sad. You spend so much time here talking about blacks I wonder if you have a fetish. If I truly dislike something or someone I wouldn't spend countless times making threads about black people. You give people power the more you claim truth and dislike of a behavior.

So thanks again for empowering me. I am sure you'll come up with more black comments.

says our resident expert on white people ^

says our resident expert on white people ^

Dingle Berry...crying more?

By the way your a perfect example.

Look at your signature. You think you've actually insulted me right? In actuality the fsct you took time to write that out means whatever I did or said influenced you to take time out to put some shit like that in your signature.

Damn didn't realize I had that effect on people. Thanks for being my confirmation.

Last edited:
(Power Up)

You and Matthew are so stupid I actually feel sorry for your parents. You in particular dont realize how much youre being insulted.

Last edited:
Malcolm X

Jesse Jackson

Al Sharpten

Barack Obama

Bill Clinton

Charlie Rangel

Michelle Obama

Maxine Waters

Sheila Jackson Lee

Carol Elizabeth Moseley Braun

Status