Help Iranian Liberty Fighters Now

Listen here Professor Squidbrain. :cuckoo:

I am not a student in your make believe university classroom.

So go hand out your make believe assignments to someone else!!! :lol:

Oregon, notice how the asshole avoids direct points, and personally insults when confronted with facts - like the trained poodle it is doing exactly what it is trained to do. Personally insult, obfuscate, re-direct, or propagandize with nonsensical claims when directly confronted with facts exposing it as a pure liar.

It may not even be the same person, but a group of people who log in using the same ID to impact the forum.

According to the CIA World Factbook

Iran has a population of 66.5 million people.

Even the largest protest was comprised of a few thousand people.

In other words, all of the protesters in Iran didn't even equal 1% of the population.

Like I said: the vast majority of Iranians like and support the existing government. :eusa_angel:

According to the CIA World Factbook Iran has a population of 66.5 million people. Even the largest protest was comprised of a few thousand people. In other words, all of the protesters in Iran didn't even equal 1% of the population.Like I said: the vast majority of Iranians like and support the existing government. :eusa_angel:

First of all, you are wrong, the largest protest contained HUNDREDS of thousands of people, and what is your criteria, that 99% of people must protest before you accept it is an unpopular government?

What proof do you have that "most iranians like and support the existing gov't?" NONE.

Sunni Man, with your logic I could say that "When no one is looking I fly around the room, but I can only do it when no one is watching." And to me that may be an undeniable fact. I may believe to the very core of my heart and my mind that I can fly. But my personal belief does not make it a fact. To the rest of the world my declaration of flight carries absolutely no weight whatsoever without a little stipulation known as e v i d e n c e.

So be angry if you choose, Sunni Man. That's fine. Personally I would say that your anger kind of makes you come across as a little child, but okay, cry it out if you must. It's okay. The world is watching. Stomp your feet and cross your arms and say that you know the CIA and Israel are conspiring, gosh darn it. But that will never... and let me repeat that... that will NEVER make it so. Because without irrefutable evidence your accusation is meaningless. That's just the way the world works.

Sorry about your luck.

Last edited:
I am not angry and I don't believe in luck :cool:

Nor facts nor evidence nor inteliigence nor logic, either...but whom am I to quibble?

why would someone who calls himself sunni support ahmadinijack?

Because most of the people who protest this regime, are looking for a secular nation, a nation without shariah law. They are people who want a westen style democracy.

Sunni man obviously does not care about that, to him it is about Islam, not freedom from tyranny

The sunnis and shiites have some common ground, the destruction of Israel is one of those commonalities

Forum List

Back