HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...
I can tell he’s one of the ones from the caravan.
An invader.. I’m sick of it every few days we hire a new one.

This one the cocky smile he gave me has me beyond pissed..

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

Why are you hiring them? You said every few days WE hire a new one. Why are you doing that?
Put your thinking cap on
Then who is the criminal here? It’s your employer.
No it’s democrats in Congress that refuse to change the law
Yup. Cause we hate white men

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

Pathetic.

Why are you hiring them? You said every few days WE hire a new one. Why are you doing that?
Put your thinking cap on
Then who is the criminal here? It’s your employer.
No it’s democrats in Congress that refuse to change the law
Yup. Cause we hate white men
We know..

How are you sure they are illegal? Did you see their work visas or are you assuming they are illegal? Or is it illegal to be Latino?
These are caravan scum

Hey, here’s an idea. Give them the embarrassment of their lives! Shame them and force those greasy lizards back across the border. Best way to shame a greasy caravaner is to out work their ass. Do your shit ass job really fast, and then go do their shit ass job faster than them. Push them out of the way and show those lazy caravan lizards how awesome Americans like you work. Show them they aren’t worthy. Do it dude, you alone can force them back, and all you have to do is work harder than them.
Well said. MAGA!

By all means, call the authorities. Your job is menial and unimportant...don't worry about losing it. They can get a drop out to replace you tomorrow.
Lol it’s a high end restaurant I made 700 in 3 hours tonight..

So Extort the greasy little scumbags . $20 a week each and your friend won't call "La migre". If they refuse call. If you have to work with them at least get paid. The greaser can collect from the others and take a cut for himself. Good old fashion extortion would probably be best. They got here by paying extortionists that's what they understand exploit it.

How are you sure they are illegal? Did you see their work visas or are you assuming they are illegal? Or is it illegal to be Latino?
These are caravan scum

Hey, here’s an idea. Give them the embarrassment of their lives! Shame them and force those greasy lizards back across the border. Best way to shame a greasy caravaner is to out work their ass. Do your shit ass job really fast, and then go do their shit ass job faster than them. Push them out of the way and show those lazy caravan lizards how awesome Americans like you work. Show them they aren’t worthy. Do it dude, you alone can force them back, and all you have to do is work harder than them.
We do when they don’t lower the wages we do the job 100 times better

Put your thinking cap on
Are your employers liberals? I bet they aren’t. I bet they are fiscally conservative. They would tell you to go work for someone else. Or start your own business. How dare you tell them who they can hire. Do you want them to pass the cost on to consumers?

You can’t even get yourself to blame the employer because employers are gods to you. They provide jobs so they shouldn’t pay taxes.

And that means if you owned your own business you would probably hire illegals too.

You’re just a pawn. If you want better go to school, start your own business or organize into a union. Lol

By all means, call the authorities. Your job is menial and unimportant...don't worry about losing it. They can get a drop out to replace you tomorrow.

So Extort the greasy little scumbags . $20 a week each and your friend won't call "La migre". If they refuse call. If you have to work with them at least get paid. The greaser can collect from the others and take a cut for himself. Good old fashion extortion would probably be best. They got here by paying extortionists that's what they understand exploit it.
If they spoke English I would

These are caravan scum

You’re a republican who wants corporations to pay more? Do you know what cognitive dissonance is?

Put your thinking cap on
Are your employers liberals? I bet they aren’t. I bet they are fiscally conservative. They would tell you to go work for someone else. Or start your own business. How dare you tell them who they can hire. Do you want them to pass the cost on to consumers?

You can’t even get yourself to blame the employer because employers are gods to you. They provide jobs so they shouldn’t pay taxes.

And that means if you owned your own business you would probably hire illegals too.

You’re just a pawn. If you want better go to school, start your own business or organize into a union. Lol
It’s not there job to to create immigration laws.. it’s rhe obstructionist democrats

These are caravan scum

You’re a republican who wants corporations to pay more? Do you know what cognitive dissonance is?
Yes I think we should be paying more for everything,, my culture is worth more then any amount of money

If they spoke English I would
You won’t turn them in because you think they are all rapists and murderers.

Put your thinking cap on

It’s not there job to to create immigration laws.. it’s rhe obstructionist democrats
It’s their job to follow the laws already on the books. They know they’re accepting fake ids. You seem to know it.

Perhaps you are wrong. You don’t seem to have any power at this corporation

These are caravan scum

Yes I think we should be paying more for everything,, my culture is worth more then any amount of money
You’re in the wrong party.

That's the tard view of work we knew was coming. Good Allah I despise worthless tards like you. You gave no idea just how much.

That's the tard view of work we knew was coming. Good Allah I despise worthless tards like you. You gave no idea just how much.
If you had your way you’d get rid of the minimum wage so you’d pay these workers even less than we do now. That says how you feel about those workers.

Forum List

Back