HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...
I can tell he’s one of the ones from the caravan.
An invader.. I’m sick of it every few days we hire a new one.

This one the cocky smile he gave me has me beyond pissed..

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

Dude. You have a MAGA hat and a smug grin, what more protection do you need?

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

Who cares? Call ICE. Let Gawd sort them out.

• Banned
The fact that you are even asking us....

C'mon

you know perfectly what to do with the scum!..ok?
I do! But I don’t want to not work for 2 months, and I’m not trying to be murdered by because of a dish washer..
I just want this fcuk to be deported

The fact that you are even asking us....

C'mon

you know perfectly what to do with the scum!..ok?
I do! But I don’t want to not work for 2 months, and I’m not trying to be murdered by because of a dish washer..
I just want this fcuk to be deported

I know how you feel

I would want the same!

By all means, call the authorities. Your job is menial and unimportant...don't worry about losing it. They can get a drop out to replace you tomorrow.

• Banned
By all means, call the authorities. Your job is menial and unimportant...don't worry about losing it. They can get a drop out to replace you tomorrow.
Lol it’s a high end restaurant I made 700 in 3 hours tonight..

Bullshit! I knew this was a setup from the second sentence. I’m no sucker.

They are probably already talking about murdering you for fun if they are MS13. Fuck’em. Just conceal carry if you that worried about it.

How are you sure they are illegal? Did you see their work visas or are you assuming they are illegal? Or is it illegal to be Latino?

They are probably already talking about murdering you for fun if they are MS13. Fuck’em. Just conceal carry if you that worried about it.
I think they are aware .. I made a comment about calling ice.. I can’t carry in Boston for other reasons.. but I’m sick of a new illegal walking in taking jobs every other day

How are you sure they are illegal? Did you see their work visas or are you assuming they are illegal? Or is it illegal to be Latino?
These are caravan scum

These are caravan scum
How are you sure they are what you say?

These are caravan scum

Hey, here’s an idea. Give them the embarrassment of their lives! Shame them and force those greasy lizards back across the border. Best way to shame a greasy caravaner is to out work their ass. Do your shit ass job really fast, and then go do their shit ass job faster than them. Push them out of the way and show those lazy caravan lizards how awesome Americans like you work. Show them they aren’t worthy. Do it dude, you alone can force them back, and all you have to do is work harder than them.

These are caravan scum

Trumps not an idiot. They stamp those caravaners at the border across the forehead. It’s pretty easy to spot one.

These are caravan scum

What do you think the odds are that he/she isn’t illegal if he/she can’t speak English?
Us sane folks are right most of the time...sucks huh?

These are caravan scum

Trumps not an idiot. They stamp those caravaners at the border across the forehead. It’s pretty easy to spot one.

If they can’t speak English and smell like a mixture of Modello and ass they’re usually illegal.

Forum List

Back