HELP: ICE question, thinking about calling ice on the illegals at my job

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...
I can tell he’s one of the ones from the caravan.
An invader.. I’m sick of it every few days we hire a new one.

This one the cocky smile he gave me has me beyond pissed..

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..
How are you sure they are illegal? Did you see their work visas or are you assuming they are illegal? Or is it illegal to be Latino?
These are caravan scum
And you're rightwing scum.

so I work at a restaurant in Boston, the entire back of the house is illegal,, A new one came in today, he smiled at me cocky, thinking I’m one of the white libs in Boston who will kiss his ass...

My question is if I call ice on him will they arrest the entire kitchen staff?? Or just him.. I need to work..

Anyone here in the gov or familiar with ice as what will happen if I file a complaint, can I stay Anonymous? Many of them are in ms 13.. not trying to be murdered over a dish washer..

They won’t even come. Matter of fact, I wouldn’t eat there considering how filthy the wetbacks coming across the border are.

Hate to tell you, but the fox is guarding the hen house when it comes to immigration. Been there, done that boyo. Going back to the early 90's. Illegal aliens of whatever ilk are golden children that our rich elitists Republicans /Democrats put over Americans. Don't kid your self Trump isn't any better than any democrat on this. Does anyone ever remember sanctuary status for our cities being put on a ballot up for vote? Nope, because it never was. Of course, this being a democracy we should be outraged at that. But so far, nothing...

Hate to tell you, but the fox is guarding the hen house when it comes to immigration. Been there, done that boyo. Going back to the early 90's. Illegal aliens of whatever ilk are golden children that our rich elitists Republicans /Democrats put over Americans. Don't kid your self Trump isn't any better than any democrat on this. Does anyone ever remember sanctuary status for our cities being put on a ballot up for vote? Nope, because it never was. Of course, this being a democracy we should be outraged at that. But so far, nothing...

At a major level I agree with you; however, America is not a democracy. We are guaranteed a Republican form of government. This is important in understanding why Sanctuary Cities have not been put up for a vote.

Should I explain this precedent to you?

Printz v. United States - Wikipedia

Does any one know why state officials came to the opinion that it's OK to violate federal immigration law? Especially since they never asked for nor were given the fiat of the people? And they sort of did so incognito, hidden without any notice? Without voter consent? From San Francisco to Denver, this was never ever a voter initiate. I am no Constitiional lawyer, but isn't that unconstitutional? And the fact we have our own poor and needy, shouldn't our concern be with our own first, and giving special privileges to illegal immigrants secondary?

When I see entire American workers demographics wiped out in the last 20 years... I have to question this pro illegal immigrant agenda stuff. This anti American labor, anti middle class blue collar jobs went to to JUST MEXICANS real fast . That isn't diversity, it's exploitation. I came to realize we are broken....When I see American jobless beggars in my streets that were never here before. We need jobs for Americans not Mexican illegals. We need sanctuary for American workers , not foreign nationals. That is anti-american disguised as diversity. We already had diversity had that years back, thanks to unions. Now it's the overlords importing a new class of cheap worker/neoslaves illegal aliens disguised as "imigrants". We have all these unemployed homeless people as a result of this bullshit neoslavery pro illegal alien bullshit. Let's end this neurotic pandering, shan't we?

Last edited:
Does any one know why state officials came to the opinion that it's OK to violate federal immigration law? Especially since they never asked for nor were given the fiat of the people? And they sort of did so incognito, hidden without any notice? Without voter consent? From San Francisco to Denver, this was never ever a voter initiate. I am no Constitiional lawyer, but isn't that unconstitutional? And the fact we have our own poor and needy, shouldn't our concern be with our own first, and giving special privileges to illegal immigrants secondary?

I gave you the answer in the link earlier.

I gave you the answer in the link earlier.
Your link makes illegal immigration valid some how?

Forum List

Back