Hello

IceNine

Rookie
Feb 13, 2017
I am an immigrant (legal!) from Europe, but have lived over here for more than a decade. There is still so much to learn, though, and I am interested in what shapes a person's political views in America.

Welcome. I'm a dual citizen of both America and Canada and I am never at a loss for words on how to describe both. So not a worry.

Now on to the battlefield of politics. Get your armor on. Put up your weapons whatever you have and get ready to do battle.

Welcome to USMB.

I am an immigrant (legal!) from Europe, but have lived over here for more than a decade. There is still so much to learn, though, and I am interested in what shapes a person's political views in America.

Well hello!:happy-1:

Hope you enjoy your wonderful stay and enjoy the very well debated political conversations between the well manner posters of this board.:haha:

As for what shape the wonderful political minds of the greatest posters in the history of the Universe:

1. A dash of Alt-right news.

2. Two dashes of Alt-left news.

3. A whole jar insanity.

Shake those together and pour into individual Jello Molds and let it sit for twenty to thirty years and there you have the average mental midget poster...:muahaha:

P.S.

Run for you Life!:ack-1:

Run!!!:scared1:

:woohoo::welcome:

Hi and welcome to USMB. The Constitution of this Nation shapes our political views. Have you read it? If not, go to the local library or pull it up on line.

Welcome to the forum, although I've been a US citizen for about 62 years now, I was born in Argentina to Hungarian parents.

Where in Europe are you from?

I was going to say that in a way my parents shaped my political views but out of 4 siblings, I'm the only conservative.

But most of us are moderates except my University professor brother who is far left but no surprise there. :)

Forum List

Back