Hello

No shit that aught to be your sig .

Your opinion of Islam, on the other hand, is authoritative and entirely representative of the religion's teachings. :rolleyes:
I dont post my opinions.
I post the opinions of Islam of scholars.
Sometimes you do as well,
but they rarely say what you want them to,
once you read them and look at them in context.

As I said, you post scholars' opinions that confirm your preconceptions. There is a reason that nearly all of them are Wahhabi.

But patience is a gift of God, a virtue commanded of those who seek to serve the ONE Who Is -- and HIS gift, one among so many thousands they cannot be counted, is the gift of virtue. Virtue is strength of character -- integrity and honor -- and essential to integrity and honor is patience, among a thousand other positive and gentle behaviors that foster the life of virtue and integrity in others. To have patience while others reach the maturity to find virtue of their own: that is essential to teaching others to love the ONE Who Is -- and surely an humble creature, who admits dependency on the ONE and petitions for such a great gift to enable service to the ONE, shall receive such a mercy from the LORD of Mercy -- since we petition for Mercy only so that we may better serve Him.
I am usually a patient person, even when my religion is under fire (as it almost always is.) Once in a while, my temper betrays me. None of us is perfect.

Why, then, are you short of patience? Ask and it will be given to you.
O you who believe, seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. - 2:153​

To those who seek the Truth, will the ONE not give it? Who wants to know, will be given the ability to see and understand and come to know.

There is no cause for anger and bitter competition, jealousy and loss of dignity and respect for all His creatures -- if we but seek the Truth.

It is only when we seek to ram OUR vision into God's mind and force HIM to see as we ourselves see that we become angry and frightened, because, instead of seeking TRUTH, we seek Power -- just as Satan sought power forbidden to any save the ONE.

The ONE does not hide Himself from those who admit they do not know all things, that they have no power and no authority over anything, from those who earnestly seek the ONE. There is no need for anger or bitterness or jealousy -- for endless wars over which of us is wiser or more honest and virtuous than the other -- all that is required is that we RELAX and let the ONE Who IS rule as it should be, let HIM give us the eyes we need to see -- and the Light to see with.

Forgive me, but I'm not entirely sure what you're saying here.

Ah! you assume I wanted to learn about Islam. Nope. Not interested. I have my faith already thank you. As long as I am left to worship in peace, I am happy with letting others worship in peace. But when others wish to put me under their religious law, we have problems. Big fat hairy 500lbs gorilla wigged out on PCP problems. I've lived with muslims. Ones who see sharia as ancient and obsolete but a guide in their lives, not those who see it as the way of the future.

As for the script on the flag being from the quran or not, I don't give a fig. I've heard from multiple sources it is that I trust more. Point still remains, you are what you post here. That makes you a representative whether you like it or not. I also submit that any religion that cannot abide honest and open questioning and criticism of it's teachings and doctrines as philosophically weak, hiding behind violence and evil. Christianity and Judaism subjects itself regularly to this and has become better religions for it. I can't speak for eastern religions, but even Buddhism and Hinduism is constantly looking for enlightenment to find truth. I can at least respect that above and beyond respecting the faith of anyone who wishes to follow their faith in peace and show the same tolerance for other faiths.

And with that, I've hijacked enough of this thread from Rhet's welcome. So, any more will have to be done in the religion forum if I so desire to join a thread on it.

Last edited:
Ah! you assume I wanted to learn about Islam. Nope. Not interested. I have my faith already thank you. As long as I am left to worship in peace, I am happy with letting others worship in peace. But when others wish to put me under their religious law, we have problems. Big fat hairy 500lbs gorilla wigged out on PCP problems. I've lived with muslims. Ones who see sharia as ancient and obsolete but a guide in their lives, not those who see it as the way of the future.
I assumed what?

As for the script on the flag being from the quran or not, I don't give a fig. I've heard from multiple sources it is that I trust more. Point still remains, you are what you post here. That makes you a representative whether you like it or not.
I didn't say anything about it being from the Qur'an or not. I said that my avatar was not meant to represent Saudi Arabia. :eusa_eh:

As for the script on the flag being from the quran or not, I don't give a fig. I've heard from multiple sources it is that I trust more. Point still remains, you are what you post here. That makes you a representative whether you like it or not.

So it should be.

I, too, have other things of greater immediate urgency to study and think on.

And each person MUST BE true to their own personal Creature-hood.

What you are, BE. Just do not get in the way to block the same for others.

There is only one person accountable for you -- and that's YOU.

And only one person accountable for me -- MYSELF.

Just one thing: don't block, inhibit, trash or destroy that same God-given right for another. Do not get between God and what HE has created in somebody else.

I do highly approve, in all sincerity. :clap2:

Glad you're here. The longer you stay, the more rhetoric you will be exposed to. By the way, what's your blood type and have you had any social diseases lately?

AB+

And I'm infected with Senile Dementia which is VERY contagious -- but only through direct DNA injections.

:))

It seems good, thanks.

I'll catch on -- eventually. Old ladies just move a tad bit slower than you young squirts.

Good day to you, good mistress.
Mayhap you will do wondrous well in this forum!
Carouse and have a wondrous well time.

Glad you're here. The longer you stay, the more rhetoric you will be exposed to. By the way, what's your blood type and have you had any social diseases lately?

AB+

And I'm infected with Senile Dementia which is VERY contagious -- but only through direct DNA injections.

:))

It seems good, thanks.

I'll catch on -- eventually. Old ladies just move a tad bit slower than you young squirts.

Us old ladies watch each other's backs -- and stand ready to catch when one of us trips over our own feet.

Nice to "meet" you! and good luck!

Good day to you, good mistress.
Mayhap you will do wondrous well in this forum!
Carouse and have a wondrous well time.

And good nooning to you, as well.

I think I like it here, yes.

And thank you for the well-come greeting.

Holy Moley!!!:razz:

Match your "Holy Moley!!!!" and raise you one "Oh, God!!!!"

:lol:

"no fear!" right?

Actually, I'm glad to see you, also -- no satire and no irony intended -- a true statement, whether you accept the reality of it or not.:tongue:

so there!

Welcome. Let the good times roll!

Oh, I HAVE missed your level-headed common sense and willingness to make me THINK before I open my mouth!

Thank you! Honorable opponents of sincere opposing convictions are so very hard to find these days.

And I mean that with all respect -- for you surely have earned such from me.

I promise not to go hunting -- or return fire, either. How's that?

awesome! now when i see you make an insane rant about shit, i can skip over it and call you mentally unstable to your face.

whatever rings your chimes, dude

your personal happiness, after all, is the primary reason the entire cosmos exists