hello people, scruffy is in the house

The Euro-Russians like their lengthy descriptions. The Germans are masters of it, they call a cyclotron a machine-that-accelerates-particles. English is efficient. "Scruffy". Rolls off the tongue. Has a nice ring to it. Easy to remember. Friendly vibe, like a little doggie. :p

Americans complicate things too.

The word they use for # anaesthetist, for example.

Hi everybody, I'm scruffy from sunny Southern California. We pay a sunshine tax but the eccentricity is free.

Lot going on in the world, eh? Politically I am an outlier, don't much like our current two-party polarization. I gravitate to classic liberalism which today is probably a version of libertarian (small l).

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you and solving all of the world's problems together.
Welcome to USMB, scruffy. Hope you enjoy the boards. Seems I've seen you around for the last few days. These are strange times in our country. My family did a 5-year stint in Southern California when I was young. It was pretty except the smog was pretty bad back then. Didn't notice it so much when we took our teenage kids to Disneyland back when. Again, welcome. :thup:

He did leave us with this... per google it means "here are the patties", whatever that means...

Вот и ладушки

He was really into Sruffy though. I could tell that. He wants to pet your underside for sure!

I told him there's nuttin wrong with that, he just has to ask nicely.

Forum List

Back