Hello, Patriots!

AngelGrl

Rookie
Dec 12, 2012
So glad I found this forum. I have been on a local forum absorbing a lot of slings and arrows from the intolerant left. I hope this forum is more "I-can-disagree-if-I-want-to". I like to discuss what is happening in American politics and culture, and a lot of other things, but mostly "controversial" subjects, but without the name-calling.

Welcome ! without name- calling? Good luck with that....that's the right wings first line of defense.

Uh, okay. But, my experience for years has been that when I state my opinion I don't get a thoughtful reply from the left. I get insults.

So glad I found this forum. I have been on a local forum absorbing a lot of slings and arrows from the intolerant left. I hope this forum is more "I-can-disagree-if-I-want-to". I like to discuss what is happening in American politics and culture, and a lot of other things, but mostly "controversial" subjects, but without the name-calling.
Welcome to USMB, AngelGrl. Hope you enjoy the boards.

You might prefer the discussions in the Clean Debate Zone, which I recommend until you get your bearings.

Welcome to USMB, AngelGrl. Hope you enjoy the boards.

You might prefer the discussions in the Clean Debate Zone, which I recommend until you get your bearings.
This ^^^

It's a great forum area where you can have some good debates with folks who you disagree with. If you have good solid debate skills you will thrive in there. Great debates go on between both the left and right in there. I really like that forum personally because people address the issues not each other.

I'd like to welcome you aboard as well. Make yourself at home and enjoy the forums!

Welcome ! without name- calling? Good luck with that....that's the right wings first line of defense.

Uh, okay. But, my experience for years has been that when I state my opinion I don't get a thoughtful reply from the left. I get insults.

I can't speak for your experience but on this board most the vicious personal attacks come from right.

Welcome lass .. :eusa_angel:

There's a lot of 'intolerant left' about on some forums, but the guys and gals hereabouts seem nice :eusa_clap:

Hope you enjoy your visits :thewave:

I can't speak for your experience but on this board most the vicious personal attacks come from right.

^^^vicious personal attack.

Lying leftie likes to get the ball rolling by lying to noobs right out of the gate.

Personally, I don't mind the insults, just wish the left had the ability to use facts more than feelings in arriving at a position. I suppose that is why they insult, because they think it will affect me. Since the insults are baseless, they have no effect or affect.

Forum List

Back