Hello - New to this board

computerguy

Rookie
May 11, 2013
But not message boards in general.

gonna read the stickies and faq's.

One quick question... bumping old threads. some boards hate it and ask you to start a new thread, some ask for you to find the existing older conversations.

Found this board because I wanted to talk about a certain topic that google lead me to. It's 2 years old. start a new thread or use jump into tthe old one?

Thanks,

computerguy

Jump into the old one? That is what I would probably do since the topic is already in existence here.
However...do was you wish. If it's wrong, the mods will let ya know.

Welcome to USMB

Hi Computerguy - Welcome. I'm fairly new here, too, and I like it, hope you do to.

I would go ahead and just post on that old thread, that will bring it up for sure.

One quick question... bumping old threads. some boards hate it and ask you to start a new thread, some ask for you to find the existing older conversations.

Found this board because I wanted to talk about a certain topic that google lead me to. It's 2 years old. start a new thread or use jump into tthe old one?

Thanks,

computerguy

Welcome back. :doubt:

Thanks for the responses. FYI: I am not a troll or an abrasive forum user. I just post my opinions and let the chips fall where they may. I am also very fond of memes and use humor to bring a smiles into others lives and share what Makes me LOL.

:)

Welcome to the board...

... Granny wantin' to know...

... if ya know how to stop dem Chinamens...

... from hackin' yo `puter onna interweb?

Last edited:

Thanks,

computerguy
Two years old? Your pleasure.

Welcome to USMB, computerguy. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Welcome to the board...

... Granny wantin' to know...

... if ya know how to stop dem Chinamens...

... from hackin' yo `puter onna interweb?

Nope. Just put two condoms on your computer. I recommend Avast and Malwarebytes pro.

This cyber warfare is some scary doins..

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Forum List

Back