Hello! New to the board...

HI Stacey! Are you a woman? We like trannies because they are less obese than women in America. Are you American? And when are you going to give New Orleans back to us?

Name is Stacey. Obviously. New to the discussion boards. Getting tired of the normal online Facebook bullshit so I figured I'd be more adventurous and try some online interaction outside of the norm. Seems like this is pretty normal to me tbh. I'm very into politics. I am a mother of two children. Southern born and raised, but barley have an accent and try my best to hide it. Hobbies include, - watching YouTube. Knitpicking conspiracy theories. Smoking cigarettes. Learning about firearms. Being faithful to my religion. Eating ice. And simply trying to understand this world we all share, and make it through many many more years of this life.

I like quiet time. If I could shoot a gun every day I would. I love living in the country and you could not pay me to move to a damn city and that is the truth! Honestly, I'm not open minded. I am trying to be but I am very stuck in my ways. Well....that is pretty much a grand introduction if you ask me.

So, hi people
:welcome:

Good to have you on the boards, Stacey, welcome.
Couple of points: do not hide your accent, be proud of your heritage; this place is FAR from normal!
Good to see a "pistol-packing momma" here as well.
When discussing firearms with our gun-grabber friends here, you might find the below chart helpful while you attempt to understand their "logic".
View attachment 99453
I laughed out loud at the chart. I can definitely see how it will help me in the long run, lol.

Sent from my Z936L using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

:welcome: Will you marry me?

Name is Stacey. Obviously. New to the discussion boards. Getting tired of the normal online Facebook bullshit so I figured I'd be more adventurous and try some online interaction outside of the norm. Seems like this is pretty normal to me tbh. I'm very into politics. I am a mother of two children. Southern born and raised, but barley have an accent and try my best to hide it. Hobbies include, - watching YouTube. Knitpicking conspiracy theories. Smoking cigarettes. Learning about firearms. Being faithful to my religion. Eating ice. And simply trying to understand this world we all share, and make it through many many more years of this life.

I like quiet time. If I could shoot a gun every day I would. I love living in the country and you could not pay me to move to a damn city and that is the truth! Honestly, I'm not open minded. I am trying to be but I am very stuck in my ways. Well....that is pretty much a grand introduction if you ask me.
Sure. Vegas?
Lol.

Hello and welcome...i will like to have a gun here in France but French peoples don't wear gun ...and like you i don't like facebook when i decide to pratice my English at first i go here

/r/The_Donald i am a Trump Supporter but my only post i did was lost at the 536 posts.
Anyway here is more sympatique.

Encore Bienvenue at this forum
Hello.
Out of curiosity,
How many people in France own firearms illegally? Is it common?

QUOTE="Ridgerunner, post: 15882374, member: 57329"]:welcome: Will you marry me?

Sure. Vegas?
Lol.

Great... You have a credit card with any room on it?

upload_2016-11-22_12-45-36.png

Hello Stacy and welcome to USMB! Be certain to strap yourself when visiting as it can get bumpy at times. :thewave:

This site seems pretty normal??
When was the last time you saw a shrink? Welp, you're in the right place...... I'm Dr Hackenbush....... I'll have the ward nurses check you in.
(Paging nurse Ratched, paging nurse Ratched).
Welcome. :D

Wait...I thought you were Hawkeye Pierce?

So, hi people.
Meet me out behind the corral tonight. Bring the whiskey and the guns. I've got two liberal queers waiting.....

Hello and welcome...i will like to have a gun here in France but French peoples don't wear gun ...and like you i don't like facebook when i decide to pratice my English at first i go here

/r/The_Donald i am a Trump Supporter but my only post i did was lost at the 536 posts.
Anyway here is more sympatique.

Encore Bienvenue at this forum
Hello.
Out of curiosity,
How many people in France own firearms illegally? Is it common?

Hello, peoples in France don't wear gun the law is not the same then Américan but some firearms came illegally from Europe specially Brussels

Forum List

Back