Hello, just trying to learn and grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm don't think so. Something is amiss here.

You can't click on the avatar to check out the profile page. Now that is strange!

It's those Russians again... :rolleyes: Hang in there @politicallymoral Just a "transporter glitch" -- don't panic. Give us 12 hours or so to get someone on it..

I knew it!

itis-the-russians-theyire-hacking-me-just-one-more-hillary-4643513.png

Hello all. I am currently trying to learn and grow in the political field. I started a YouTube channel this month called Politically Moral, where I am trying to create a community of people who are for country over party. I am here to learn how others view politics. I want to learn about other issues and solutions for those issues others have. Thank you for any time, input, or ideas you want to share.
You need an avatar to go with your moniker.

I'll give you about 1 day to get one.

Hello all. I am currently trying to learn and grow in the political field. I started a YouTube channel this month called Politically Moral, where I am trying to create a community of people who are for country over party. I am here to learn how others view politics. I want to learn about other issues and solutions for those issues others have. Thank you for any time, input, or ideas you want to share.
:welcome:

What do you consider to be politically moral?

You need an avatar to go with your moniker.

I'll give you about 1 day to get one.
Tic,tic,tic,tic........

They disappeared him?
Russian, for sure.
If I'm wrong, he should meet Emily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back