Good day one and all.

Welcome aboard, doctor

pay attention to the rules and guidelines, and your stay here will be Duck Soup

Mod Note:

It appears a reminder is needed:

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."

I'm Dr. Hackenbush. Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to USMB. Stay clear of the Flame Zone, don't feed the trolls, and pretend your political opponents aren't just switching threads and spewing the same garbage you just disproved, THEN you will enjoy your stay... maybe.

Oh, and nice to meet you. Everyone loves me, especially if they claim they don't. You do, too, you just don't realize it yet.

Mod Note:

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."

what did I say wrong?

Mod Note:

what did I say wrong?

If you had said anything wrong, your post would be missing..

Mod Note:

what did I say wrong?

Don't think he meant you. Welcome Doc. Bring many hip boots, it's all iffy up in here.

Mod Note:

what did I say wrong?
He's practicing...

Forum List

Back