Hello, it's me

As far as I'm concerned, this is a special circumstance, Ravi, or whatever your name is. :lol: Your good to go until they fix it IMO.

OH come on... we get to see ravis socks! I am thinking rainbow with the toes!

Yeah, what is that "mod leader" thing? :rofl:

They are very, very important. No mocking of the Supers. :eusa_shhh::lol:
I don't get this...they were supers before. Why is it now news? :confused:

'Cause Gunny is out.

Reorganization of the power structure. Seems that there will no longer be any admins here on a day to day basis. Just the lead mods.

Which is probably the way it should be. Admin can get in behind the scenes and really fuck up the place if they wanted to. Since 4Nines owns the place, he doesn't want that power given out lightly. For obvious reasons.

They are very, very important. No mocking of the Supers. :eusa_shhh::lol:

'Cause Gunny is out.

Reorganization of the power structure. Seems that there will no longer be any admins here on a day to day basis. Just the lead mods.

Which is probably the way it should be. Admin can get in behind the scenes and really fuck up the place if they wanted to. Since 4Nines owns the place, he doesn't want that power given out lightly. For obvious reasons.
I thought DanK owned the place?

Regardless, the new "supermods" were already "supermods" weren't they?

'Cause Gunny is out.

I thought DanK owned the place?

Regardless, the new "supermods" were already "supermods" weren't they?

DanK, 4Nines....whatever. Concept is the same.

Yes, they were already supermods. However they outrank the other mods, and in case of a disagreement "behind the scenes", they make the call.

Forum List

Back