hola

momofsarge

Rookie
Jun 18, 2011
My son, a Purple Heart veteran of Iraq, served two tours of duty in Iraq as an infantryman. While he was there I chronicled that experience from the perspective of the home front for several publications. Since 2007 it’s been my privilege to lead writing workshops for war veterans at the Vet Center. Through that experience I’ve come to appreciate even more what a positive thing it can be to share our thoughts and stories. Thank you for this opportunity to share a few of mine.

My son, a Purple Heart veteran of Iraq, served two tours of duty in Iraq as an infantryman. While he was there I chronicled that experience from the perspective of the home front for several publications. Since 2007 it’s been my privilege to lead writing workshops for war veterans at the Vet Center. Through that experience I’ve come to appreciate even more what a positive thing it can be to share our thoughts and stories. Thank you for this opportunity to share a few of mine.

***WELCOME*** momofsarge. :) I think what you are doing is a great and cathartic service for all. Very proud of you and your son and all you are doing to reach out to families who have "been there." So many will benefit from your efforts. :) Please tell your son, "thank you" from a board member of USMB.

You sound like the Real Deal to me. Welcome!

***WELCOME*** momofsarge. :) I think what you are doing is a great and cathartic service for all. Very proud of you and your son and all you are doing to reach out to families who have "been there." So many will benefit from your efforts. :) Please tell your son, "thank you" from a board member of USMB.

What she said!

And Aqua I just noticed your siggy, LOL! I'm out of rep, unfortunately...

So your son is a sergeant. Good deal. All the officers do what ever the sergeants tell them to do.

Welcome to USMB, momofsarge. Hope your time here is coming up roses.

Forum List

Back