Ikester8236jr

Rookie
Dec 24, 2020
My name is Izaak Edmund Krieger-Coen. I was born August 13th 1992 in Burlington, Iowa. I'm 28 years old, 5ft 11in tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and athletic. I'm straight, single, and a right wing Democrat. I love sports and having a good time. My favorite things to do are gaming and playing soccer. Would really like to be in a loving relationship with a girl my age. I voted for Obama both times when it was an option. I dream of a day Americans actually get what they earn. Not just work tireless hours to get robbed of their wealth over and over again. I don't believe America is doomed. I also know its deffinitely not so star spangled awesome. If freedom was so free. Then why do so many people in america work multiple jobs. America has a wage handicap in these more modern times. Some people say 1$ is $5. Other people say a $20 bill is a $100 bill. These are troubling times to live in this country. When people don't have good support. This country gets really cold. Its not even the year 2020 on earth. This planet has been around for 100,000's of years. If you go to awesome museums you can literally look at dinosaur bones and images of the america's a long time ago. I don't think the America public should even be able to vote in elections. I believe the American politicians should handle who holds chairs in their business.
america9e287298723322455.jpg

This planet has been around for 100,000's of years. I believe the American politicians should handle who holds chairs in their business.

I think the Earth has been around even longer, like at least 200,000 years! And apparently not all of the dinosaurs have died yet if you think politics is best left to the professionals and we should just BUTT OUT and let them do their thing! BTW, I hear real estate is cheap down in Cuba! :smoke: In the market?

Toobfreak, post: 26,187,952, member: 63059"]

Amazing Toobfreak, you have posted 26 million times before. Someone give this dumb software a new licensing agreement. ;)

[/QUOTE]

Muhammad i'm an actual american citizen from iowa.
Welcome to USMB.

Let me introduce you to my little retarded commie/pinko friends. I promise that there is a chance that the USMB moonbat squad might not burn your dumpster.

They are kinda harmless. Except for Mac1958. According to him, our resident USMB head squatter, whom I am currently illegally stalking, despite the the stupid unconstitutional protection order, he will soon be convinced that he lives in your head.

Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube

THE TWILIGHT ZONE - Music by BERNARD HERRMANN 1959 - YouTube

Enjoy!

Last edited:
My name is Izaak Edmund Krieger-Coen. I was born August 13th 1992 in Burlington, Iowa. I'm 28 years old, 5ft 11in tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and athletic. I'm straight, single, and a right wing Democrat. I love sports and having a good time. My favorite things to do are gaming and playing soccer. Would really like to be in a loving relationship with a girl my age. I voted for Obama both times when it was an option. I dream of a day Americans actually get what they earn. Not just work tireless hours to get robbed of their wealth over and over again. I don't believe America is doomed. I also know its deffinitely not so star spangled awesome. If freedom was so free. Then why do so many people in america work multiple jobs. America has a wage handicap in these more modern times. Some people say 1$ is $5. Other people say a $20 bill is a $100 bill. These are troubling times to live in this country. When people don't have good support. This country gets really cold. Its not even the year 2020 on earth. This planet has been around for 100,000's of years. If you go to awesome museums you can literally look at dinosaur bones and images of the america's a long time ago. I don't think the America public should even be able to vote in elections. I believe the American politicians should handle who holds chairs in their business. View attachment 432897
Welcome to the best MB on the web! The best seat in the USMB is center front row balcony(where I sit). From reading your intro I'd advise you to take the FAR LEFT stairway up to the balcony. I sit in the center seat front row balcony(Libertarian/Classical Liberal) so I can target both left/right, but am constantly advised by others that I would probably be more comfortable all the way over by the FAR RIGHT stairwell. We got EXCELLENT moderators(not @ all like (PC) Yahoo Answers so board members can pretty well speak our minds with out getting sent to the penalty box. Catch you on the board!

Hello Izaak. Sounds like you have a lot of hard work ahead of you.

Burlington, eh? I lived there for a brief time. You still residing in that town? For a bit of time, I worked at the Burlington Basket Co. Is it still there?

Is this your dating profile?

That's what I thought too.

He might actually hook up with one of the girls on this board but will probably regret it when he wakes up in a bath tub full of ice cubes and finds he's missing his kidneys.

Welcome to the board Ike.

Burlington, eh? I lived there for a brief time. You still residing in that town? For a bit of time, I worked at the Burlington Basket Co. Is it still there?
I remember hearing it on my radio when a Burlington flight from Seattle made several attempts to land here in Toledo. It was chilling. The next day I heard on the news that the plane crashed and the entire crew died. :(

I also remember our Democrat mayor, Carty Finkbeiner, saying that, due to the noise from the Burlington flights, our deaf people should move to the airport.

Moonbat logic.

My name is Izaak Edmund Krieger-Coen. I was born August 13th 1992 in Burlington, Iowa. I'm 28 years old, 5ft 11in tall, brown hair, brown eyes, and athletic. I'm straight, single, and a right wing Democrat. I love sports and having a good time. My favorite things to do are gaming and playing soccer. Would really like to be in a loving relationship with a girl my age. I voted for Obama both times when it was an option. I dream of a day Americans actually get what they earn. Not just work tireless hours to get robbed of their wealth over and over again. I don't believe America is doomed. I also know its deffinitely not so star spangled awesome. If freedom was so free. Then why do so many people in america work multiple jobs. America has a wage handicap in these more modern times. Some people say 1$ is $5. Other people say a $20 bill is a $100 bill. These are troubling times to live in this country. When people don't have good support. This country gets really cold. Its not even the year 2020 on earth. This planet has been around for 100,000's of years. If you go to awesome museums you can literally look at dinosaur bones and images of the america's a long time ago. I don't think the America public should even be able to vote in elections. I believe the American politicians should handle who holds chairs in their business. View attachment 432897
Welcome to USMB, Ike. Hope you enjoy the Boards. :thup:

Burlington is where the "accident" happened... Read my siggy....

Im confused. What does that have to do with the question I asked?
I didn't get to know the town well, but I did enjoy my job while it lasted. Met some nice people there..and some not so nice. Just wondered if the company was still there and from what I saw on google..it is. Same owners? They were hands on, so I saw them once in awhile. This was back in 1989/90. COLD winters, HOT humid summers. Don't remember the name of the pizza place on the main drag, but dayum it was good.

Last edited:
Im confused. What does that have to do with the question I asked?
I didn't get to know the town well, but I did enjoy my job while it lasted. Met some nice people there..and some not so nice. Just wondered if the company was still there and from what I saw on google..it is. Same owners? They were hands on, so I saw them once in awhile. This was back in 1989/90. COLD winters, HOT humid summers. Don't remember the name of the pizza place on the main drag, but dayum it was good.
If you worked at the Burlington Casket Co. you probably made the coffins for my family. Read my siggy. The accident was Jan. 01, 1990.
The funeral was a real hoot. Not a dry eye in the room.

Forum List

Back