Hello from a beautiful trans woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi all! I’ve been reading here for weeks and thought it’s about time to join.

I see a great community here. Well, at least half of it is. I really love the threads by Dr Love, Moonglow, and Rightwinger . They couldn’t be more correct, and I love it when they own those stupid, racist, sexist, bigoted trump cultists.

I was a little nervous to join, because I was afraid of not being accepted by some, because I made my transition some years ago. Fear no more, because Rumpy dumpy is gone!!!!!

I’m so excited to share stories and talk about a very colorful future for us all!!!!!

I see a great community here. Well, at least half of it is. I really love the threads by Dr Love, Moonglow, and Rightwinger . They couldn’t be more correct, and I love it when they own those stupid, racist, sexist, bigoted trump cultists.

I was a little nervous to join, because I was afraid of not being accepted by some, because I made my transition some years ago. Fear no more, because Rumpy dumpy is gone!!!!!

I’m so excited to share stories and talk about a very colorful future for us all!!!!!
nothing like declaring all your posts will be blindly partisan

Does anyone else smell a sock puppet?

No one here's gonna judge you, ya' dumb faggot.

• Banned

Hypocrite! You’ve been reported.

I can’t wait till there is a social credit score. Hateful People like you will never have a job or be able to rent/buy a house again

I can’t wait till there is a social credit score. Hateful People like you will never have a job or be able to rent/buy a house again
^^^ Hate speech.

Yup, the day of social credit report could come. The tyrannical left is taking over the world.

Welcome to USMB, by the way.

Yup, the day of social credit report could come. The tyrannical left is taking over the world.

Yes they are! I couldn’t be happier!!!!

Yes they are! I couldn’t be happier!!!!
Just to be clear, "happier" is not code for "gayer," is it?

Welcome!

You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of socks I could borrow, would you?

....so, Trans person PROVES--AGAIN--they are the HATERS/BIGOTS
you are a BIGOT
just look at post # 7----don't try to edit it --you loved someone calling Trump people brainless

I will...

Welcome!

You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of socks I could borrow, would you?
I threw out all my socks when I made my transition. They’re no longer useful. I now only wear stockings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back