Zone1 Hello hello hello

How different? :rolleyes-41:
We have access to an abundance of fragmented information through endless media outlets and a bullhorn of misinformation from the Inn3rt00bz. Boring is not a preference in a society with shorter and shorter attention spans. Gotta have a hook to keep em interested. Dole seems like a different era.

Tumbleweed talks about self in 3rd person. That's annoying AF.

Only weirdos with unwarrantedly overinflated egos do that.
T-weed is mimicking royals in any given monarchy in which their actions are depicted in 3rd person utility speak which seeks attention. It's kind of charming. Dad's work took us to a small town in West Texas one year in which tumbleweeds disengaged their roots and bounced around in the wind after their lives dried up. The plants took on a life of their own, and I recall being mesmerized by the playful though simple to and fro bouncing of the charmed tumbleweeds everywhere. The above cannot hold a candle to the enchantment of tumbleweed driftings if you ever have the pleasure of their annual displayings.

T-weed is mimicking royals in any given monarchy in which their actions are depicted in 3rd person utility speak which seeks attention. It's kind of charming. Dad's work took us to a small town in West Texas one year in which tumbleweeds disengaged their roots and bounced around in the wind after their lives dried up. The plants took on a life of their own, and I recall being mesmerized by the playful though simple to and fro bouncing of the charmed tumbleweeds everywhere. The above cannot hold a candle to the enchantment of tumbleweed driftings if you ever have the pleasure of their annual displayings.
I've seen Tumbleweeds. In an area that has hard, 2 pronged little stickers everywhere.

They're shaped like a tooth with sharp roots. Definitely will pop a bike tire.

Forum List

Back