Zone1 Hello hello hello

trittico

Oct 26, 2023
I'm new here. I'm an old, lefty boomer just looking for a place to post my thoughts and teach people a thing or two.

You should listen to what I say because I'm usually right.

Though I admit I was wrong when I voted for John Anderson for president, since third parties are a brain dead choice. Live and learn.

I'm new here. I'm an old, lefty boomer just looking for a place to post my thoughts and teach people a thing or two.

Though I admit I was wrong when I voted for John Anderson for president, since third parties are a brain dead choice. Live and learn.
Hello old leftie :lol:, and welcome at the forum. It's never too late to change your mind;)

donald-trump-cowboy.gif

Welcome and good luck.

I forgot to mention that the second amendment should be repealed and deficits are a bullshit issue pushed by liars or economic nitwits.
Oh good, the Left needs another apologist for a second Jewish Holocaust as then have been beaten to a bloody pulp over it of late.

Welcome.

Forum List

Back