Zone1 I am CuleokaBob

Status
Not open for further replies.
There I made my introduction. I posted two threads and they are waiting moderation approval.

Get to it moderators. If you are not timely, I will take my show to other boards on the interwebs.

This is not a threat, it is a promise.

snoop-dogg-straight-gangsta.gif

There I made my introduction. I posted two threads and they are waiting moderation approval.
Get to it moderators. If you are not timely, I will take my show to other boards on the interwebs.
sounds like ya know this place rather well...welcome

i see CuckholdaBob as your alternate handle...not a good choice son....you can change it btw

this is not the only board I am on. I am worldwide.

ah.... but here, you are just a poster.

you do seem to be fitting in quite nicely so far. i am very much looking fwd to crossing paths with you on the other forums.

as always- i do encourage you to stop by the front desk to pick up yer complimentary hazmat suit. this here little corner of the interwebs is quite unique. good luck. :113:

ah.... but here, you are just a poster.

you do seem to be fitting in quite nicely so far. i am very much looking fwd to crossing paths with you on the other forums.

as always- i do encourage you to stop by the front desk to pick up yer complimentary hazmat suit. this here little corner of the interwebs is quite unique. good luck. :113:
don't think this one will be around long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back