Zone1 Hello hello hello

On November 15, 2015, are you aware that they had 3 terrorists inside the Bataclan massacring people and that one of the terrorists was shot down and you know by whom? Well by a police commissioner who passed by after work who has the right to be armed at all times so we French citizens are at the mercy here in France of terrorist scumbags or any other threats because we are not armed.
Yes, the terrorists take advantage of the unarmed citizens, or else religion will speak (post #40) by tossing rockets into Israel and abducting hostages.

I'm new here. I'm an old, lefty boomer

You're a lefty so you're not that new, and you already likely know how to get absentee ballots... if you live in the U.S., abroad, or in the military.

And you know how to cast your vote (in multiplicity) of course, so as to meet all the voting deadlines, and get all those 'free' travel flights... to the city hall of your choice...

Dante :dunno:

:)

peace...

On November 15, 2015, are you aware that they had 3 terrorists inside the Bataclan massacring people and that one of the terrorists was shot down and you know by whom? Well by a police commissioner who passed by after work who has the right to be armed at all times so we French citizens are at the mercy here in France of terrorist scumbags or any other threats because we are not armed.
If you have to go back 10 years for an example, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Also, there's not very much evidence that citizens having guns has any effect on keeping us safer. If there was, the U.S. would be the safest place on the planet.

You're a lefty so you're not that new, and you already likely know how to get absentee ballots... if you live in the U.S., abroad, or in the military.

And you know how to cast your vote (in multiplicity) of course, so as to meet all the voting deadlines, and get all those 'free' travel flights... to the city hall of your choice...

Dante :dunno:

:)

peace...
sorry, but what are you babbling about exactly?

Sorry, is "advanced" too complicated for you?
How about first world countries? Is that clearer?
Oh! Hey Dude! You need to meet the mascot, bro.

pillow+sprite.gif

I'll be seein' ya! :D :1peleas:

I'm new here. I'm an old, lefty boomer just looking for a place to post my thoughts and teach people a thing or two.

You should listen to what I say because I'm usually right.

Though I admit I was wrong when I voted for John Anderson for president, since third parties are a brain dead choice. Live and learn.
Leftist gonna teach? Lol

Forum List

Back