Hello from Greece

just goes to show nutters come from all over the world.

lol- welcome.

Although i am from Greece i watch everyday the news about USA and i am pretty excited about the upcoming elections for president. I will start a thread about the elections. All i can say is that i wish my country Greece had a guy like Donald Trump. For the last 40 years all politicians are useless worms.

oh and my name is Nick and i am 25 years old
welcome107a_zpsmh893qwf.jpg

Although i am from Greece i watch everyday the news about USA and i am pretty excited about the upcoming elections for president. I will start a thread about the elections. All i can say is that i wish my country Greece had a guy like Donald Trump. For the last 40 years all politicians are useless worms.

Welcome. My son and his wife honeymooned in Greece just last month.

I am sure they had a great time. If you are a tourist, Greece has wonderful places. Where did they go? Santorini?
Naxos.

Hello there Nick,
I knew quite a few Greek fellows around here and their names were either Nick or George. You did not disappoint me in that regard. Thank you for living up to the great tradition and did not come up with some weird name such as Aleksander or something.
Welcome

Hello there Nick,
I knew quite a few Greek fellows around here and their names were either Nick or George. You did not disappoint me in that regard. Thank you for living up to the great tradition and did not come up with some weird name such as Aleksander or something.
Welcome

hehe Nick George and John are the most common male names. For women it's Mary

Hello, welcome to the board...

... is ISIS up in your neck of the woods yet?...

... how much does a Grecian urn?

... Ya'll still got dat big ol' wooden horse?

... Say Hey to Nicolous Poppa Andropholos fer us.

Hello, welcome to the board...

... is ISIS up in your neck of the woods yet?...

... how much does a Grecian urn?

... Ya'll still got dat big ol' wooden horse?

... Say Hey to Nicolous Poppa Andropholos fer us.
Do you know why every second Greece name includes Papa? Its because the church guys screwed like the rabbits.

Hopefully it will be something funny.
OK.. you were nice and funny.. I already had my basic idea but I need to drop it. I thought it would have been funny with a small religious undertone woven into it. Not too intricate so it may have been offensive...:)

Welcome to the Forum. You can have the Donald....he'll be flaming out soon.

You can notice the Liberal Clowns by their Clown Avatars...........They are kind of a liberal cult here...................

The Liberal Brigade Clowns...............

You can notice the Liberal Clowns by their Clown Avatars...........They are kind of a liberal cult here...................

Yep....they actually are your candidates for President.....so, the joke's on you....clown.

Yep....they actually are your candidates for President.....so, the joke's on you....clown.
Your side has 6 more debates.......................Only really one candidate..............So I guess she is your Master Bater for President..............

Your side has 6 more debates.......................Only really one candidate..............So I guess she is your Master Bater for President..............

We have three candidates left. Just because your peers are scared shitless of Hillary doesn't mean she's going to win......but she's going to win because she's the best of all 22 originally in the mix. Too bad for you and your hero The Chump.

Forum List

Back