Looking for Sneut.

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
But hello anyway!

Don't know if you're gonna like me or not. Probably not! Very probably not, from scanning the stuff here!

I am banned from another site, and do not know why. Which is why I need to find the Sneut.

Because he is still posting, so then i must have pissed someone off really bad! Or there's an error somewhere.

So... I'm hoping my buddy figures out why.

If i don't get unbanned, I'm gonna rule this place instead! :)

• Banned
I will rule this shit, without a doubt. But I appreciate your sarcasm!

• Banned
But i was a little harsh in my opening statement, so for that i apologize.

Hi DefCon 4, and hello everybody!

Seems like i'm gonna be here for a while, and I'll make the best of it!

I talk about a lot of stuff, but none of it is political. And it is very anti-political. So I may have some issues with those subjects, and i tend to shy away from those.

I hope you can allow me to express myself, and I appreciate the opportunity to do

But i was a little harsh in my opening statement, so for that i apologize.

Hi DefCon 4, and hello everybody!

Seems like i'm gonna be here for a while, and I'll make the best of it!

I talk about a lot of stuff, but none of it is political. And it is very anti-political. So I may have some issues with those subjects, and i tend to shy away from those.

I hope you can allow me to express myself, and I appreciate the opportunity to do

Hi
..speaking softly but carrying a big stick? (That's already politics, no?)

• Banned
I am a long time poster, I started in the Bad Astronomy board many many many years ago because of my love of ancient aliens and science. Then eventually led to GLP, and i was part of the infamous xmas massacre. I've since been through everything in between with splinter sites. And I'm done with that.

My question to you, is do you want to hear my shit?

Or do I have to force it down your throat?

:)

• Banned
That wasn't a question to you defcon, btw... it was a rhetorical question!

Hope I didn't offend you already!

My question to you, is do you want to hear my shit?

Or do I have to force it down your throat?
I took no offense. On this board what you said was kindergarten shit, no worries.
Find the appropriate forum and present your case. I am listening. If you wanna be "wild" pick "rubber room", "badlands" or "flame zone" forums to start your thread because those forums are the least moderated and very tolerant in using adult language. Tag me on the thread, and we go from there.

Sneut? If you mean 'Snouter', he's busy making an ass out of himself in the music forum currently.

Sneut, why the fuck am I banned?!?

If you can pass the message along, it would be appreciated!

BTW, I'm a piano player! I love music! Billy Joel sang the star-spangled banner last night at citi-field.

And the 7th inning stretch, was done to the Piano Man.

I know Sneut will fight for me, for whatever reason it was that I was banned.

I honestly do not know why I'm banned. I would at least like to know the reason. I think they were hacked.

well you seem to be an interesting- & by that I mean odd- fellow.

you'll fit right in.

lol... have fun.... :popcorn:

Sneut, why the fuck am I banned?!?

If you can pass the message along, it would be appreciated!

BTW, I'm a piano player! I love music! Billy Joel sang the star-spangled banner last night at citi-field.

billy joel is awesome. you may appreciate this when he's actually not playing his piano...

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
That is a wonderful compliment! I don't do emoticons, but if there was a blushed one, that would be me!
Thank you!

I can turn this into a whole theme! Searching for Sneut!

Actually I may want to stick around here instead!

Billy is my idol, playtime! I play all his music that is piano playable. Including that one! It's actually really simple on the piano! :)

I played in bars for a long time when i was young. Even recently too. I play anything Billy or Beatles. Or classic rock.

Forum List

Back