Hello from brainiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
R.6024ccc4ba2e95aa6eec8f859b848cab

but welcome anyway.

I hope this is a forum for intelligent conversation. So, is anybody else around here a brainiac?
Hi brainiac
Glad to have you join us to contribute your input and I.Q. points to the diverse pool at USMB.
Here are some members I can recommend to you:
1. Prof.Lunaphiles has designed a custom system for coordinating teamwork for a Constitutional Convention. Any takers are encouraged to try this out!

I hope my Libertarian leaning buddies Natural Citizen RWS @drifter and my favorite Mods including flacaltenn and westwall might help Prof.L make the best use of his innovative thinking and approach to facilitating reforms long overdue.

2. BreezeWood and ding have been debating the origin of Life in terms of Big Bang/Singularities and other Quantum science that makes Quantum leaps past my brain's ability to follow. You can find them under Religion and Ethics, where I asked Grailhunter to please help me keep up or catch up.

ummmmmm also asked for more imtelligent debate and discussion, where I cannot keep up with those msgs either!

Maybe you could help in this endeavor, or give your input on my preferred focus on medical studies proving a correlation between forgiveness and healing (in order to revolutionize the fields of party politics, mental health and criminal justice and help fellow Democrats convert failed prison and detention centers into teaching hospitals for early detection, treatment and rehab of criminal addiction, abuse and disorders to support universal care without raising taxes). Www.christianhealingmin.org
Www.ariseandshine.org
Www.healingisyours.com

3. My issues and ideas I can never find enough people to understand, so maybe it only takes a few to make a difference:
A. Recognizing political party biases and political beliefs as a form of "Religion or Creed," to stop the habit of bullying by coercion, exclusion or overruling to "establish or impose" such faith based beliefs through Govt where it disparages or discriminates against other creeds, and violates Constitutionally protected freedom, equal protections and public accommodations.

* Prochoice and prolife beliefs require separation of funding and jurisdiction to avoid imposing conflicting beliefs on each other.

* And pandemic policies made this situation even worse, with people seeking ways of seceding to get away from Statist political beliefs that violate beliefs in Libertarianism, Constitutionalism, Minarchism, States Rights, Christian/Anarchism and Buddhist/Cooperative Economics.

* The whole LGBT and sexual/spiritual beliefs constitute conflicting faith based beliefs that I argue govt cannot mandate, regulate or punish but which require mediation or separation to protect and treat all such beliefs equally.

B. Solutions I promote to accommodate diverse political beliefs without establishing any through govt without or against the consent of the people and taxpayers affected:

* Set up independent Cooperative Councils with Reps and leaders per party, such as proportional representation by electoral district, to mediate, delegate and separate jurisdiction over different policies by consensus between parties instead of competing to overrule or impose on each other.

* Use this structure to check govt, parties, corporations, media etc against abuses that violate Constitutional Ethics and Civil Rights protections www.ethics-commission.net by a correctional process similar to OSHA but run by citizens as media/party operations that are outside govt

* invest restitution for debts and damages to taxpayers for Civil Wrongs into funding sustainable jobs and reforms in cooperative management of health care benefits, or environmental restoration and historic preservation related to correcting the type of cases and problems addressed, and base economic credits and a reserve/banking system for each state to manage per region or case of abuse to be resolved.

* democratize each district by organizing medical cooperatives around each party precinct to manage their own terms of taxation and social/health care benefits forvl their own members voluntarily without conflict with other groups. Where again, mandatory fines or payments for elective services can only be chosen freely or can only be required by govt in the case of restitution for debts or damages assessed by due process where any reparations through restorative justice approaches requires consent in order to work.

Www.earnedamnesty.org
Www.medcoops.info
Www.paceuniversal.com
Www.campusplan.org

Whole campus towns can be developed along the border to create jobs, services and training for interns and mentoring leaders to replicate sustainable self govt in other districts, states and countries to end political abuse and oppression exploiting economic disparity.

If you like any of these ideas, let me know.

If this gives you a headache, we can just go to Clean Debate Zone and argue why am I a Democrat, and what kind of Asian American born and raised in Texas by Vietnamese immigrant Buddhist parents goes to volunteer in a historic Freed Slave Black church district to defend campus plans for sustainable development that can change the world. If she can't even get her own fellow Democrats to quit destroying Black history while yelling at everyone else about reparations.

www.rightsfortheworkers.org
Www.10million.net
Www.rocktheearth.us

Last edited:
emilynghiem

I hate to say this. But it seems you said a lot without really saying anything, of consequence.
So you don't think that
A. Cooperative health care is the solution to resolving the whole political conflict over govt mandates? So instead of threats of secession, and lawsuits over abortion laws, and partisan division affecting elections, we can have parties agree to reorganize districts to democratize the prison and medical systems for communities to become self governing?

This has no substantial consequences?

B. Or medically proving that Spiritual Healing methods can cure cancer, schizophrenia, criminal illness (and costs of prisons and police otherwise causing billions wasted on political campaigns alone fighting over govt control and taxes until people agree on a solution) and other diseases will revolutionize the mental health and criminal justice system and enable states to convert prisons into sustainable health care (so we can provide universal care WITHOUT rausing taxes) has no impact?

C. Restitution for drug and human trafficking can be invested in creating campus towns and city states along the border as reparations to victims of genocide while training future leaders in reforming govt and economy by replicating this in China and all other countries?

brainiac Do you not believe any of these solutions are real? Or you just don't concern yourself with political problems that these would solve. So you already don't worry about all this work you expect other people to do.

That's fine if this isn't your job.

What kind of work or what kind of problems or solutions in the world do interest you?

Are you interested in "climate change" and the future of energy and the environment?

Thanks brainiac

I take it you are not interested in any global proof of Christian spiritual healing that can end all debates over religious proof of God, and all political conflicts that threaten to destroy countries.

Either you don't see how that affects anything, you don't believe that solution will work or you have a better one, or you don't see any of the pandemic or economic politics as a problem that won't solve itself without bringing people together on solutions instead of fighting.

What solutions do you see instead
brainiac?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back