Hello from a free state

You are a funny guy. It cost much less than Illinois to the West and Michigan to the North. Plus, we are not being arbitrarily shut down for mandate nonsense. The poor people of Michigan couldn't even go to the lawn and garden section of their stores because of their little dictator.
It costs less because there is actually shit to do in Illinois and Michigan.

Freedom is me minding my own business and you minding your own dang business........When you say do this OR ELSE......then you aren't minding your own business.

The Founding Fathers gave the Fed LIMITED POWER FOR A REASON.........So some Wanker like you from California doesn't tell someone like me how to live...........And I don't tell you how to live either.

That is called FREEDOM.
So, no explanation from you either. Just a lot of screaming "FREEDOM!".

So, no explanation from you either. Just a lot of screaming "FREEDOM!".
I explained it well.......Now this is while the 1st is still in effect......Shall we go to the 2nd...

If you come to Alabama and say put up SOLAR PANELS OR ELSE.........I'm gonna shove that panel up your ass...........That is when I demand Freedom from your oppression.

I don't give a damn what you do ........I don't care if you think you can fly off the Grand Canyon .....I'd say it's a bad idea but if you jumped..OH WELL......I warned you.

Don't tell me how to live and show your ideals at me.

I bet it isn't free, how much do you pay to live there?
Indiana places pretty high in economic freedoms and liberties on more than one freedoms rating list. But you’re right, even if you own a home there’s no free ride considering property taxes.

Needless to say, none of the "freedom" advocates will be able to say why Indiana is more "free" than other spots, other than something about COVID mandates.

Their definition of "freedom" is very, very narrow. But then, they've got a script, and they don't go off of it.
Are you trying to provoke posters to go against the rules of keeping this thread to a welcome type of thread ? Lol I’ll catch you on another thread about this issue to share a few facts ;)

Hello from the free state of Indiana. Hope all are well and we may remain free.
Welcome to USMB fellow Hoosier, I’m from the southern end of the state. I hope you stick around to check out various categories and find many interesting conversations.

:welcome:@Laslow

Oh, look something else that is free in Indiana...

Indiana does not charge any fee for the application of a five-year permit in the state.

1646785056221.png

Last edited:
Again, Indiana. Republicans are pushing hard to pass a bill that would fire and sue any teacher who taught anything that made any Republican unhappy.

That's anti-freedom Stalinism, and Indiana conservatives all endorse it. They're not big on free speech. Quite the contary, they're cancel-culture warriors. Follow ThePartyLine, or else.

Again, Indiana. Republicans are pushing hard to pass a bill that would fire and sue any teacher who taught anything that made any Republican unhappy.

That's anti-freedom Stalinism, and Indiana conservatives all endorse it. They're not big on free speech. Quite the contary, they're cancel-culture warriors. Follow ThePartyLine, or else.
1647020458893.png

Do you believe parents should have any say in what their children are taught? Is being powerless to question the states educational program freedom?

Meister, edited by a moderator on my LGB post? You didn't edit anything. :/
Congratulation and welcome to the small number of states that truly has a Second Amendment. Your state is a place where you can no longer pick on the little guy without deadly consequences.

Congratulation and welcome to the small number of states that truly has a Second Amendment. Your state is a place where you can no longer pick on the little guy without deadly consequences.

But that's just the thing, it's like I already said, I didn't say anything wrong though. :/

Do you believe parents should have any say in what their children are taught? Is being powerless to question the states educational program freedom?
That's your excuse for firing and suing teachers and librarians for the crime of offending Republican snowflakes?

And least Indiana isn't calling for jailing teachers and librarians, as other red states are doing. Indiana isn't full-blown Stalinist that way. Yet.

That's your excuse for firing and suing teachers and librarians for the crime of offending Republican snowflakes?

And least Indiana isn't calling for jailing teachers and librarians, as other red states are doing. Indiana isn't full-blown Stalinist that way. Yet.

So move, dumbass.

Hello and welcome

Also, can you list the things that makes Indiana free and free from what.
Here’s a good source, Cato Institute in 2021, ranked all states according to specific areas like marriage, gun rights, personal freedoms, many others, and also gives an overall general rating where as Indiana comes in 6th. Not bad considering IN does not make any “top 10 states to live” lists tmk.

Here’s a good source, Cato Institute in 2021, ranked all states according to specific areas like marriage, gun rights, personal freedoms, many others, and also gives an overall general rating where as Indiana comes in 6th. Not bad considering IN does not make any “top 10 states to live” lists tmk.

Ah right, page 11, Freedom is subjective. I wondered if there was a definitive list as we all too often hear from Americans that they're free but no one else is. So you get, "Land of the Free", so I'm forever searching for this mysterious list.

Forum List

Back