Hello all

Looks like your stuck with me as the the welcome wagon. We have some civilized political discussion places and then not so civil ones. Since you appear to want reasoned conversation, I'll assume your a conservative. :)

I got tired of debating on Facebook because of ad hominem attacks and what I saw as a less than helpful dialogue on political, social and economic issues.

everybody wants to be the soul survivor in all aspects. I'll fight you to prove it. fist to cuffs or verbally? i doubt I'm a match intellectually, but..... lol

I doubt you have any less intellect than anyone else. I like your passion. I may not agree with you, but would love to hear your ideas.

What did you expect when you want to control others lives to your ends?
I am not sure what you mean? We all affect one another in some way. My existence affects another's whether positively or negatively. Even in a laissez-faire system, the fact that one purchases something from someone else affects the price of said thing which could be viewed as a price control via natura.

If you can't see the differences between government control and private regarding economics, I can't help you.

the government was supposed to be us. we sold it out because it was economically beneficial for us at the time or we just were too self absorbed to care who bought it. then we sold each other out and complain when we are deemed worthless to others? you funny people. c?

If you can't see the differences between government control and private regarding economics, I can't help you.
If your help stems from an economic system that cannot see the difference between the material inequality and individual effort, then I probably am not interested in that sort of help.

the government was supposed to be us. we sold it out because it was economically beneficial for us at the time or we just were too self absorbed to care who bought it. then we sold each other out and complain when we are deemed worthless to others? you funny people. c?
I'll buy that.

Well see good sir. As long as I am respected and my views are not seen as some attack against a person as opposed to an attack on an idea or system of ideas.

Forum List

Back