I am disappointed

Mount Brocken

Aug 22, 2014
Cincinnati, OH
I was hoping to find people I could converse with on here. Instead, I have found a few people that like to belittle and attack me. I will not be returning.

That's too bad. You shouldn't give up. There are plenty of threads where the decent people like to talk and carry on. You shouldn't let just a handful of trolls ruin it for you.

Welcome.

I was hoping to find people I could converse with on here. Instead, I have found a few people that like to belittle and attack me. I will not be returning.

Amen, Mount Brocken!!!!

I found the same thing. I desire debate, but found something else instead.

I attempt to rise above. Please stay and do the same.

That's too bad. You shouldn't give up. There are plenty of threads where the decent people like to talk and carry on. You shouldn't let just a handful of trolls ruin it for you.

Welcome.

Who on earth is in your avatar? Hubba hubba....

I was just disappointed with one individual actually. I am surprised he isn't blocked. Very disrespectful.

This forum is probably the freest when it comes to speech and even those with little content are allowed to speak their nonsense. Most of them like to hang out in the Flame Zone where nothing is barred.....occassionally there is something of interest and humor down there, most of the time it is just a venting place where they can let out all the hostility boiling inside of them. Don't go there unless you have your high boots on.

There are several here, that think if they can shut you up with their insults and name-calling that they've won. All they win is that nobody with any common sense pays attention to them, and we do have some that will engage them and are willing to do tit-for-tat....let them be.

Amen, Mount Brocken!!!!

I found the same thing. I desire debate, but found something else instead.

I attempt to rise above. Please stay and do the same.

Welcome Youch....I don't think I have seen you around. Hope you do stay and enjoy posting here.

I was just disappointed with one individual actually. I am surprised he isn't blocked. Very disrespectful.
If he bothers you that much, use the IGNORE function which will block all his posts. Some people have nothing better to do than try and belittle others. Pathetic.

There is an ignore feature that enables you to block posts from offending members. It's quite useful.

Don't quit. You are just getting started. After a while, the rough edges smooth themselves out.

Stick around there are many more good than bad here.

Welcome aboard

I want discussions, not fights. If someone wishes to fight, I can post my address and we can go toe to toe. Otherwise, I want dialogues on topics, not ad hominem bs. It is childish. I am too old and so over that.

Thats hardly a statement an old mature person would make.
Besides,the youngster would probably whoop that ass..
LOL...I may be old but I got spunk and energy ha

Forum List

Back