Hell makes very much sense

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam, and of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

You agree that a serial killer goes to Hell, or someone who came in violence against elderly people, or someone who tortured someone to death, or a mob who beat someone to death, or the people of ISIS and Al Qaeda, or people like Hitler and his chiefs, or some medieval kings who did very evil things to some people. It makes sense that they go to Hell, except if they change and repent; which you can not allow yourself to expect of that of them. Hell makes sense in these cases, and it is right.

There are two things, that if you believe them in your mind and in your heart, are greatly evil. Those evils are beyond understanding. Those 2 things are there is more than 1 God, and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is not a prophet of God. You can not realise how evil this is. Muhammad's holiness and heavenliness is very well known, seek it for instance from the Night Journey, which you can learn from in Wikipedia. If you want to have an idea of how evil these unbeliefs are, think for a second about who are, in the world, most likely to believe and say: "there is more than one God" and "Muhammad is not a prophet of God" and think about what it takes to believe and say this. Then you will start to understand how evil this is. It is horrible and vulgar.

These beliefs will lead you to Hell, where God will destroy you to show you His greatness in respect of you, wherein you shall "neither die, nor live".

Ultimately, you will be cleansed and God will make you attain an inner state of bliss, but that will be inside the Fire, wherein you shall remain forever, and where death will never come to you, and never will an end be put to you.

Hell was being "described" as a life far from that Essence we call God, that this opposite direction will lead outside the wall of the kingdom to come (paradise/perfected life).
They used outside Yerushalems walls as the example of a burning trash heap that it was outside the kingdom.
If you just turn on your TV you are bound to find 1-2 news casts of what the world events are today that resembles that burning trash heap including destroyed and burning buildings and tires and rubble burning.
It is we who create hell for ourselves when we could easilly chose to create the paradise. Our choice.
Tell me Baltimore and Ferguson didn't chose hell and doesn't resemble hell? Tell us radical Islam and those that chose terrorist orgs as their gov't, didn't chose hell? Sages use descriptions to describe intangible things like concepts and visions of life that is not an actual place outside of life but a state of being within through our pqth and choices.

"hell" as a concept makes "sense" to the depraved minds of the pimps and whores of islam who, themselves, worship a rapist, murderer----to wit Muhummad.

Christians also believe in a literal Hell as described in their Bible. ...... :cool:

yes they do. SO??? I never suggested that the rapist pig of Arabia INVENTED anything of interest------he copied and turned most of that which he copied into stinking filth

I already just pasted the following Quranic verses into another thread, but they are more appropriate here.

The hell that the Quran describes is cruel beyond description, and it can only be evil lies about God, unless God is an insane monster. I have studied spiritualism and occultism for fifty years and this tells me that God does not burn anyone. Muhammad stole the idea of scaring dumb Arabs into obeying him by claiming divine authority, but in reality he was a lying bandit. No greater sin can be committed than putting fear of God into peoples minds.
In the teachings I have studied there is no lasting hell and there is no devil. We grow spiritually through many incarnations and finally reunite with God. No one is lost or wasted, and they certainly are not condemned to burning for eternity.

Here are some of the sick and evil verses in the Quran that show Muhammad's mentality.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam, and of the knowledge of the saints of Islam.

You agree that a serial killer goes to Hell, or someone who came in violence against elderly people, or someone who tortured someone to death, or a mob who beat someone to death, or the people of ISIS and Al Qaeda, or people like Hitler and his chiefs, or some medieval kings who did very evil things to some people. It makes sense that they go to Hell, except if they change and repent; which you can not allow yourself to expect of that of them. Hell makes sense in these cases, and it is right.

There are two things, that if you believe them in your mind and in your heart, are greatly evil. Those evils are beyond understanding. Those 2 things are there is more than 1 God, and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is not a prophet of God. You can not realise how evil this is. Muhammad's holiness and heavenliness is very well known, seek it for instance from the Night Journey, which you can learn from in Wikipedia. If you want to have an idea of how evil these unbeliefs are, think for a second about who are, in the world, most likely to believe and say: "there is more than one God" and "Muhammad is not a prophet of God" and think about what it takes to believe and say this. Then you will start to understand how evil this is. It is horrible and vulgar.

These beliefs will lead you to Hell, where God will destroy you to show you His greatness in respect of you, wherein you shall "neither die, nor live".

Ultimately, you will be cleansed and God will make you attain an inner state of bliss, but that will be inside the Fire, wherein you shall remain forever, and where death will never come to you, and never will an end be put to you.

I'm curious...why is your belief in Muhammad any more viable than a Christian's belief that Jesus is the son of God or a Buddhist's belief that God spoke through Buddha? Why is it "evil" for someone to believe that God spoke to us through someone OTHER than Muhammad? Why would God only speak to Muslims when there are so many other cultures and religions in the world? Does that make any sense to you?

To be quite blunt with you...whenever someone tells me that I need to conform to THEIR religion or God is going to punish me...my reaction is that those same people are going to have a lot of explaining to do if and when they actually do meet God!

Christians also believe in a literal Hell as described in their Bible. ...... :cool:

However the founding church a few years back finally admited that hell is not a literal place but a state of being.
Let's face it, literal interp of hell was done to get people to submit to the authorities and to help collect tithes. The afterlife teachings has been the catalyst for most of the worlds insistance to send people there.
It's used by kingdoms and kings to get people to lay down and die for them, the same leaders who are in no rush to get there yet gladly send their enemies to that paradise, right there it should snap a normal person to their senses.
But this world is not normal when we teach and believe opposite reality.
They teach death as life and life as suffering, they teach dying is honor and life as a passage, they teach affiliation pride over what is right or wrong, they teach seperation instead of unification. They teach hate instead of love and don't even understand true love from human ego. =bizzarro world

However the founding church a few years back finally admited that hell is not a literal place but a state of being.
Let's face it, literal interp of hell was done to get people to submit to the authorities and to help collect tithes. The afterlife teachings has been the catalyst for most of the worlds insistance to send people there.
It's used by kingdoms and kings to get people to lay down and die for them, the same leaders who are in no rush to get there yet gladly send their enemies to that paradise, right there it should snap a normal person to their senses.
They teach death as life and life as suffering, they teach dying is honor and life as a passage, they teach affiliation pride over what is right or wrong, they teach seperation instead of unification. They teach hate instead of love and don't even understand true love from human ego. =bizzarro world
Not really. One thief alongside Christ on the cross went to Paradise with Christ. Lazarus the poor Jewish man, never had anything and yet the rich Jewish ruler is the one who went to hell. The Lord looks on the heart and not the pocketbook or rank or self servicing works.

Last edited:

So you agree that the people of ISIS and Al Qaeda should go to hell?

Since your god believes everyone on the planet who is not a muslim should die why does he not just do that himself?

OH GEE---no no no..... you gonna mess up
THE INFERNO ----such an interesting place ----I picture a huge mountain type structure with with a winding trail ----down down down into
DA PIT........with stop offs------like big DIORAMAs along the way I really interesting place------now you are going to place
Halal shish kebob carts along the way?

OH GEE---no no no..... you gonna mess up
THE INFERNO ----such an interesting place ----I picture a huge mountain type structure with with a winding trail ----down down down into
DA PIT........with stop offs------like big DIORAMAs along the way I really interesting place------now you are going to place
Halal shish kebob carts along the way?
Well, when you put it that way I would not know which way to run to escape from that hell. Halal shish kebob carts along the way. Ahhh.....

Yeah and they still believe it's literal because they don't listen to the RCC even when it admits it lied to people.
This is liken to how I keep telling Jeremiah to self reflect how she admits the RCC created the imacculate image of Mary, and is the beast in Rev, but somehow puts blinders on when it comes to seeing they are the ones who also created the Jesus icon's image.
If this manipulative authority admits it created the false precepts of hell and people still use that admittingly manipulative concept then that's on them.
But it does expose how they teeter totter belief and disbelief in what the founding church says in order to shape their own beliefs

I believe there is a limit t how much punishment a crime is due, and the concept of unlimited punishment for finite crimes is the sign of a person swayed too much by his emotions and no longer rational.

Even if someone killed the entire human race--7 billion people including you and me, there is a limit to how much punishment he is to receive before the punishment become a crime itself.

I can understand the emotional drive for wanting to believe in hell--but the rational--the logical basis for it-- does not exist.

I believe there is a limit t how much punishment a crime is due, and the concept of unlimited punishment for finite crimes is the sign of a person swayed too much by his emotions and no longer rational.

Even if someone killed the entire human race--7 billion people including you and me, there is a limit to how much punishment he is to receive before the punishment become a crime itself.

I can understand the emotional drive for wanting to believe in hell--but the rational--the logical basis for it-- does not exist.

not logical? you never met my mother-in-law

If you don't believe in a literal hell you don't believe the Bible, Gods word.

Forum List

Back