Hell Freezes: Sarah Palin Takes Questions From Press

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
NEW YORK (CNN) — Sarah Palin took questions from her traveling press corps Thursday for the first time since being tapped as John McCain's running mate.

Speaking to a small pool of reporters following a visit to Ground Zero in lower Manhattan, Palin made a statement and then answered four questions, addressing the war on terror, the re-election bids of Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens and Rep. Don Young, and the bailout legislation currently in front of Congress.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin takes questions from press corps for first time - Blogs from CNN.com

^ Transcript of the very brief exchange ....

$Hell_Frozen_Over.jpg

CNN: On the topic of never letting this happen again, do you agree with the way the Bush administration has handled the war on terrorism, is there anything you would do differently?

A: I agree with the Bush administration that we take the fight to them. We never again let them come onto our soil and try to destroy not only our democracy, but communities like the community of New York. Never again. So yes, I do agree with taking the fight to the terrorists and stopping them over there.

^This needed a follow up: "With our open borders to both the north and the south what exactly is preventing terrorists from entering our country and carrying out attacks, in your opinion?"

^This needed a follow up: "With our open borders to both the north and the south what exactly is preventing terrorists from entering our country and carrying out attacks, in your opinion?"

Never mind the home grown or terrorist cells already in this country.

Seeing as how no attacks have occurred since 9/11, the answer would be:

George W. Bush :D

palin really seems rather stupid.

It seems rather cool here in Texas. But I am assured that Global Warming is happening. I am just too dumb to sweat maybe.

well if that is the case why did the first attack happen on his watch? :doubt:

It didn't. The war started about 1979 in Tehran.

palin reminds me a valley girl, only more stupid.

Valley Girls are a step up from politicians and have an excuse for why they have to take duh-pill every day.

actually, we've been damn lucky
we seriously need to do something to better control our borders

Any jackass terrorist can waltz right into our country unmolested, jump online, learn how to make a bomb, and kill a bunch of people.

Any jackass terrorist can waltz right into our country unmolested, jump online, learn how to make a bomb, and kill a bunch of people.

:iagree: That's what we call truth.

Hell anybody in this country can do that. As long as you all have the equipment to make a bomb, which isn't that hard to get then you can make a bomb.

To believe your safe in this country is a myth.

For example, I don't believe I'm safe in my high school. Look at the number of school shootings over the years that has INCREASED. What's to stop anyone from coming into my school and shooting up the place?

A single cop or two for 2,000 kids?

Does anyone else see a problem with this?

Forum List

Back