Helen Thomas "no regrets" says the Jew hating bitch

Hey dumbshit? Just to educate you once again, Helen Thomas is a Lebanese Jew! It's you who should get out of America! You traitor to our Men who died on The USS Liberty. ~BH

Hey idiot she a Lebanese Christian. She’s not Jewish get a friken clue

Thomas' parents, George and Mary (née Rowady) Thomas, immigrated to the U.S. from Tripoli, located in northern Lebanon.[ Her parents could neither read nor write and Thomas claims her father's surname, which was "Antonious", was anglicized to "Thomas" at Ellis Island. She was born in Winchester, Kentucky, the seventh of nine children but was largely reared in Detroit, Michigan, where her family moved when she was four years old, and where her father ran a grocery store.

Thomas said "I was very lucky to be born in America.... [My family was] never hyphenated as Arab-Americans. We were American, and I have always rejected the hyphen and I believe all assimilated immigrants should not be designated ethnically."[13] Of growing up in Detroit in the 1920s, she said, "They wanted to make you feel you weren't 'American'... We were called 'garlic eaters'".[12] She was called "foreigner" in Detroit schools, leading to her coming home in tears.[12]

She was raised as a Christian in the Greek Orthodox Church

Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hey? Are you a stupid braindead moron? Answer = yES! Wikipedia is for dumbshits just like you by the way. :razz:

Fact is, Some don't want anyone at all to know that she's a Lebanese Jew. Why do you ask you dumbfuck you? = Because it doesn't fit into and continue to fuel the agenda. wOW!!! ;) ~BH

Hey dumbshit? Just to educate you once again, Helen Thomas is a Lebanese Jew! It's you who should get out of America! You traitor to our Men who died on The USS Liberty. ~BH

Thomas' parents, George and Mary (née Rowady) Thomas, immigrated to the U.S. from Tripoli, located in northern Lebanon.[ Her parents could neither read nor write and Thomas claims her father's surname, which was "Antonious", was anglicized to "Thomas" at Ellis Island. She was born in Winchester, Kentucky, the seventh of nine children but was largely reared in Detroit, Michigan, where her family moved when she was four years old, and where her father ran a grocery store.

Thomas said "I was very lucky to be born in America.... [My family was] never hyphenated as Arab-Americans. We were American, and I have always rejected the hyphen and I believe all assimilated immigrants should not be designated ethnically."[13] Of growing up in Detroit in the 1920s, she said, "They wanted to make you feel you weren't 'American'... We were called 'garlic eaters'".[12] She was called "foreigner" in Detroit schools, leading to her coming home in tears.[12]

She was raised as a Christian in the Greek Orthodox Church

Hey? Are you a stupid braindead moron? Answer = yES! Wikipedia is for dumbshits just like you by the way. :razz:

Fact is, Some don't want anyone at all to know that she's a Lebanese Jew. Why do you ask you dumbfuck you? = Because it doesn't fit into and continue to fuel the agenda. wOW!!! ;) ~BH

ummmmm... she isn't a jew, imbecile. no matter what they say on stormfront.

ummmmm... she isn't a jew, imbecile. no matter what they say on stormfront.

If you think that I am wrong that is fine, but I have never associated with Stormfront. Whatever makes your fat ass feel good, but nevertheless, find one person here who can provide a link of me hanging out with those people. Face it sister, you're a desperate miserable puke who spends most of her time online at home stuffing twinkies down her throat almost as fast your pills. ~BH

Last edited:
Every square inch of land on the planet Earth has been taken from someone by someone and then taken away by someone else. The Jews deserve Palestinian land because of all the crap they've had to put up with from the dirty Muslim bitches.

There is no palestine. Which means there is no "palestinian" land. How hard is that to grasp?

To bad that bottle of vodka you've been keeping company wasn't a bit harder for you to grasp. You might sober up and say something that makes sense every now and then.

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

Project much?

Educate yourself before you open your mouth and make a bigger fool of yourself.

Last edited:
Hey you stupid ****? If you think that I am wrong that is fine, but I have never associated with Stormfront. Whatever makes your fat ass feel good, but nevertheless, find one person here who can provide a link of me hanging out with those people. Face it sister, you're a desperate miserable puke who spends most of her time online at home stuffing twinkies down her throat almost as fast your pills. ~BH

i must really have hit a nerve.

nice language, loser.

Last edited:
then stop sounding like you are.

nice language, too.

typical loser.

Pick your battles then. Believe me, this is one that you don't want or need. Don't accuse me of being something that I am not or have ever been.

Now, Disagree with me all you like, I love it actually because that is America. If you got a good arguement in the future, I have no problem debating with you and staying civil. However, If your dumb ass is gonna label me as some Stormfront guy for no reason whatsoever, then you not only have tonight coming to yuh, but many weeks of retaliation for your ignorant, and thoughtless accusations. To be more blunt with you, shut the fuck up and think before you fart. ~BH

Last edited:
Hey you stupid ****? If you think that I am wrong that is fine, but I have never associated with Stormfront. Whatever makes your fat ass feel good, but nevertheless, find one person here who can provide a link of me hanging out with those people. Face it sister, you're a desperate miserable puke who spends most of her time online at home stuffing twinkies down her throat almost as fast your pills. ~BH

nice language, loser.

Nice edit idiot, but it's too late, everyone can still see it in my quote of you. No, actually all you did was give a label that I didn't deserve. If you have proof of that label, then provide it all for us you weak minded liar. Provide a link that backs up your accusation, or shut the fuck up and move along. I think the truth of any matter should atleast be given priority eh? ~BH

There is no palestine. Which means there is no "palestinian" land. How hard is that to grasp?

To bad that bottle of vodka you've been keeping company wasn't a bit harder for you to grasp. You might sober up and say something that makes sense every now and then.

That would be too...

Palestine and the "Palestinians" are propaganda promoted by Arafat. It has never been a Sovereign state but a regional/geographical term

That concept and fact seem to be to hard for many to grasp.

nice language, loser.

Nice edit idiot, but it's too late, everyone can still see it in my quote of you. No, actually all you did was give a label that I didn't deserve. If you have proof of that label, then provide it all for us you weak minded liar. Provide a link that backs up your accusation, or shut the fuck up and move along. I think the truth of any matter should atleast be given priority eh? ~BH

You're all class.
Get angry much?

nice language, loser.

You're all class.
Get angry much?

i didn't know we couldn't edit for clarity. it's not like the substance changed much. *shrug*

nice language, loser.

I think you've got anger management problems. All the profanity you use is a sign of a small mind...Poor guy "he just a little too high strung":lol:

You're all class.
Get angry much?

i didn't know we couldn't edit for clarity. it's not like the substance changed much. *shrug*

I'm not even sure what he is rambling on about...

Mind you he is a neocon whackjob...rambling seems a trait they all have...

You're all class.
Get angry much?

is he a neocon? most neocons aren't anti-semites. it's one of their redeeming features.

i thought he was just a whackjob

nice language, loser.

You're all class.
Get angry much?

Oh............................................here comes Dr. DipsHIT! nOW! LMAO!

Hey Doc? Nobody here takes anything that an opportunist like yourself has to say seriously when it comes down to anytime someone equal to your mentally deranged way of looking at things opens their mouth. Just shut up bro. ~BH

You're all class.
Get angry much?

Oh............................................here comes Dr. DipsHIT! nOW! LMAO!

Hey Doc? Nobody here takes anything that an opportunist like yourself has to say seriously when it comes down to anytime someone equal to your mentally deranged way of looking at things opens their mouth. Just shut up bro. ~BH

Isn't there a klan meeting you're missing at the moment..

nice language, loser.

I think you've got anger management problems. All the profanity you use is a sign of a small mind...Poor guy "he just a little too high strung":lol:

Oh really, could you explain that then? How would you feel if someone accused you of being a stormfront member and you're not? Did you get that? Or do you got blinders on because the answer doesn't give enough fuel to you and a few other cowards who are here? ~BH

You're all class.
Get angry much?

Isn't there a klan meeting you're missing at the moment..

Isn't there a pro-molester meeting that you're missing Gump? I mean, everyone here talks about how you're also a member of NAMBLA, but I decided to wait and find out for myself. Now however, after talking with you once again, I do believe that the accusations of you being a registered sex offender are most likely correct. And don't try to make up some bullshit lie, it is a known fact that you have been a suspect on another board. ~BH

is he a neocon? most neocons aren't anti-semites. it's one of their redeeming features.

i thought he was just a whackjob

Hey jillian? Do you have any idea just how many people here believe that it is in fact you who should be fucking locked up and in a straight jacket? You poor pathetic soul you. How about shoving a few more pills and twinkies down your throat before you amuse and entertain us all again?

roflolrhardgm1.gif
~BH

Thomas' remark about the Jews was inexcusable.

I always disliked Helen Thomas and then she did one thing toward the end that moderated my view of her: she upped the stakes of the angry chorus of press corps (pronounced "Core", not "Corpse" if Obama is reading) in a white house briefing with Gibbs, with CBS news' Chip Reid starting the round of legitimate complaints about how the Obama administration was for the first time limiting press access and censoring and "pre-packaging" questions (they were, and still do, apparently) in a way that had never been done before (in America). Then Helen Thomas came right out and said it like it is.

For all that she wasn't - and Helen Thomas wasn't a lot - I have to give her big kudos for that. Credit where credit is due.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back