Helen Thomas "no regrets" says the Jew hating bitch

Oh really, could you explain that then? How would you feel if someone accused you of being a stormfront member and you're not? Did you get that? Or do you got blinders on because the answer doesn't give enough fuel to you and a few other cowards who are here? ~BH

Oh so thats the excuse you use for acting like a maniac? Grow up man.. you look like a fool

Oh really, could you explain that then? How would you feel if someone accused you of being a stormfront member and you're not? Did you get that? Or do you got blinders on because the answer doesn't give enough fuel to you and a few other cowards who are here? ~BH

Oh so thats the excuse you use for acting like a maniac? Grow up man.. you look like a fool

"A maniac", How exactly? Is some profanity a case for you to call me that just as she called me a stormfront follower?

Hey Jroc, listen to me you stupid motherfucker you! If you continue to label people who are not a part of those groups as members of those groups, then you're only creating a larger army against yourself you dumb son of a bitch. Do yourselves a favor ok? Forget about labeling everyone who disagrees with you as Anti-Semites, and then turn your focus on those who are truly anti-semite. If you do that, you just might survive the next turn. ~BH

Oh............................................here comes Dr. DipsHIT! nOW! LMAO!

Hey Doc? Nobody here takes anything that an opportunist like yourself has to say seriously when it comes down to anytime someone equal to your mentally deranged way of looking at things opens their mouth. Just shut up bro. ~BH

Isn't there a klan meeting you're missing at the moment..

Isn't there a pro-molester meeting that you're missing Gump? I mean, everyone here talks about how you're also a member of NAMBLA, but I decided to wait and find out for myself. Now however, after talking with you once again, I do believe that the accusations of you being a registered sex offender are most likely correct. And don't try to make up some bullshit lie, it is a known fact that you have been a suspect on another board. ~BH

How old are you? Seriously? My eight year old shows more maturity than you. Grow the fuck up loser...

Thomas' remark about the Jews was inexcusable.

I always disliked Helen Thomas and then she did one thing toward the end that moderated my view of her: she upped the stakes of the angry chorus of press corps (pronounced "Core", not "Corpse" if Obama is reading) in a white house briefing with Gibbs, with CBS news' Chip Reid starting the round of legitimate complaints about how the Obama administration was for the first time limiting press access and censoring and "pre-packaging" questions (they were, and still do, apparently) in a way that had never been done before (in America). Then Helen Thomas came right out and said it like it is.

Why was the remark inexcusable? She is allowed an opinion. Not a great opinion, but is allowed one nevertheless. I think it shocking it cost her her job, because all it does is reinforce all the racists preconceived ideas that the Jews run the fourth estate.

That aside, the press was waaaaay more controlled under Bush. But then again it had to be. He was too stupid to answer an off-the-cuff question...

Isn't there a klan meeting you're missing at the moment..

Isn't there a pro-molester meeting that you're missing Gump? I mean, everyone here talks about how you're also a member of NAMBLA, but I decided to wait and find out for myself. Now however, after talking with you once again, I do believe that the accusations of you being a registered sex offender are most likely correct. And don't try to make up some bullshit lie, it is a known fact that you have been a suspect on another board. ~BH

How old are you? Seriously? My eight year old shows more maturity than you. Grow the fuck up loser...

Hey weak minded Grump, or should I call you the gIMP? Do you have anything else to say but "grow up"? I feel sorry for your eight year old. Realistically, He has a coward as a father. Shut the fuck up bro. Don't bring your family into this debate that your ass has been losing, not too mention handed to you by me. I won't bring mine into it either. However, if you're gonna join in the agenda of spreading lies about my character, which you and your dumbshits have provided no proof of any accusations whatsoever, then you will reap not the reward, but the result. Let it go bro. ~BH

Last edited:

Hey weak minded Grump, or should I call you the gIMP? Do you have anything else to say but "grow up"? I feel sorry for your eight year old. Realistically, He has a coward as a father. Shut the fuck up bro. Don't bring your family into this debate that your ass has been losing, not too mention handed to you by me. I won't bring mine into it either. However, if you're gonna join in the agenda of spreading lies about my character, which you and your dumbshits have provided no proof of any accusations whatsoever, then you will reap not the reward, but the result. Let it go bro.

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

I haven't said any lies about your character. I have called you a loser and told you to grow the fuck up. Anybody reading your drivel can see I am not lying.

And I ain't your bro fuckhead....

Hey weak minded Grump, or should I call you the gIMP? Do you have anything else to say but "grow up"? I feel sorry for your eight year old. Realistically, He has a coward as a father. Shut the fuck up bro. Don't bring your family into this debate that your ass has been losing, not too mention handed to you by me. I won't bring mine into it either. However, if you're gonna join in the agenda of spreading lies about my character, which you and your dumbshits have provided no proof of any accusations whatsoever, then you will reap not the reward, but the result. Let it go bro.

~BH

I haven't said any lies about your character. I have called you a loser and told you to grow the fuck up. Anybody reading your drivel can see I am not lying.

Oh really? Well exactly where are all your comrades now? And hey, nobody cares about you here, you're an opportunist who barked up the fucking wrong tree fuckO! And you got that right asshole, you're far from my bro. ~BH

Last edited:

~BH

Oh really? Well exactly where are all your comrades now? And hey, nobody cares about you here, you're an opportunist who barked up the fucking wrong tree fuckO! And you got that right asshole, you're far from my bro.

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

:fu::ahole-1:

Oh really? Well exactly where are all your comrades now? And hey, nobody cares about you here, you're an opportunist who barked up the fucking wrong tree fuckO! And you got that right asshole, you're far from my bro.

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

Hey Grump? Exactly what kind of Doctor are you guy? I heard that you were a Proctologist man, just saying. But seriously, Are you? ~BH

SmileyGoBoom.gif
~BH

Hey Grump? Exactly what kind of Doctor are you guy? I heard that you were a Proctologist man, just saying. But seriously, Are you? ~BH

I'm not a doctor at all..

At least I don't call somebody a Lebanese Jew, who clearly isn't....MORON...

I'm not a doctor at all..

At least I don't call somebody a Lebanese Jew, who clearly isn't....MORON...

Yeah she is Grump! Only the media won't print it because it just creates another Noam Chomsky. Come on bro, you're smarter than this. We don't have to golf together, but atleast we can both see the truth of corruption on both sides of the political system. ~BH

"A maniac", How exactly? Is some profanity a case for you to call me that just as she called me a stormfront follower?

Hey Jroc, listen to me you stupid motherfucker you! If you continue to label people who are not a part of those groups as members of those groups, then you're only creating a larger army against yourself you dumb son of a bitch. Do yourselves a favor ok? Forget about labeling everyone who disagrees with you as Anti-Semites, and then turn your focus on those who are truly anti-semite. If you do that, you just might survive the next turn. ~BH

I didn't label you anything... It seems you don't need a label, all a person as to do is read your posts to determine that you have some kind of anger management issue. Either that or you're on drugs one of the two.

I didn't label you anything... It seems you don't need a label, all a person as to do is read your posts to determine that you have some kind of anger management issue. Either that or you're on drugs one of the two.

Grumpy? You first entered just after and have continued the accusations buddy. You originally thought you would fly in like superGrump and save the day for Jillian the manic depressent, only you failed just like you have failed your entire life bro. All I am asking is to discuss the issue without labeling me anything. Then..........I will do the same for you. :razz: ~BH

Grumpy? You first entered just after and have continued the accusations buddy. You originally thought you would fly in like superGrump and save the day for Jillian the manic depressent, only you failed just like you have failed your entire life bro. All I am asking is to discuss the issue without labeling me anything. Then..........I will do the same for you. :razz: ~BH

I am not JRoc. Ok, give me evidence that she's Jewish...

I am not JRoc. Ok, give me evidence that she's Jewish...

Ok, my apologies about JRock. That's the problem Grump, nobody can find it thus far. However, It was a known fact prior to her leaving her post. Listen man, she is, which it should not even matter. However, to some people it does matter if she is and if she actually questions anything other than the common agenda of those who want to bury the fact that she clearly is, and what her opinion is on what she knows after all these years concerning this conflict that both sides have a really good arguement for.

Nobody, I mean nobody, can control what individual human beings talk about or believe. That's all I am saying. Let Helen say what she wants to, It doesn't matter. I despisew 99% of her politics, do you believe me? It' s the truth. Right or wrong bro, people need to be able to give their opinions as they see fit. ~BH

Last edited:
Nice edit idiot, but it's too late, everyone can still see it in my quote of you. No, actually all you did was give a label that I didn't deserve. If you have proof of that label, then provide it all for us you weak minded liar. Provide a link that backs up your accusation, or shut the fuck up and move along. I think the truth of any matter should atleast be given priority eh? ~BH

You're all class.
Get angry much?

Oh............................................here comes Dr. DipsHIT! nOW! LMAO!

Hey Doc? Nobody here takes anything that an opportunist like yourself has to say seriously when it comes down to anytime someone equal to your mentally deranged way of looking at things opens their mouth. Just shut up bro. ~BH

You are wrong on several levels. Firstly you only speak for yourself. People that use the words "everybody" or "nobody" are weak. Thinking you represent anyone else is foolish. Secondly your references to other boards and child molesters and registered sex offenders is way out of line. I like to think the internet will eventually expand out to include more access to information such as the real name and location of all who participate. The government can already access this information. Some enterprising company will offer the same eventually and people like you will be at risk. I suggest it is you that should shut the fuck up when you are writing checks you have no hope of cashing.

Grump is a responsible poster. I respect his opinion. You..not so much.

There is no palestine. Which means there is no "palestinian" land. How hard is that to grasp?

To bad that bottle of vodka you've been keeping company wasn't a bit harder for you to grasp. You might sober up and say something that makes sense every now and then.

That would be too...

Palestine and the "Palestinians" are propaganda promoted by Arafat. It has never been a Sovereign state but a regional/geographical term

That concept and fact seem to be to hard for many to grasp.

The historical facts don't support your claim. You are merely promoting propaganda and you are ignoring a paramount fact. Whether you recognize the State of Palestine or the 1947 United Nations proposal of the partition of Mandate Palestine, the fact remains the PEOPLE of Palestine exist.

Although the Jews were persecuted during WWII in Germany and occupied countries like Poland. They were persecuted by Hitler and the Nazis, not the indigenous people of Palestine. But Jews who came from Europe and America want to occupy the Palestinian's land.

Helen Thomas is right. The Jews who came from Europe and America don't have the right to take other people's land.

That would be too...

Palestine and the "Palestinians" are propaganda promoted by Arafat. It has never been a Sovereign state but a regional/geographical term

The historical facts don't support your claim. You are merely promoting propaganda and you are ignoring a paramount fact. Whether you recognize the State of Palestine or the 1947 United Nations proposal of the partition of Mandate Palestine, the fact remains the PEOPLE of Palestine exist.

Although the Jews were persecuted during WWII in Germany and occupied countries like Poland. They were persecuted by Hitler and the Nazis, not the indigenous people of Palestine. But Jews who came from Europe and America want to occupy the Palestinian's land.

Helen Thomas is right. The Jews who came from Europe and America don't have the right to take other people's land.

:doubt: Though you have no idea what your talking about, doesn't really matter. Israel is there, the Jews are back in their ancestral homeland and they are going to be there as a Jewish state, nothing you or anybody else can do about, get over it hater.

Hate hate hate.

Is that all you have to offer?

Yes, from what i can see that's all that Helen Thomas has to offer!

She thinks the Jews should get out of Palestine. She's entitled to her opinion. You don't have to like it. It doesn't make her a Jew hater.

Everyone is entitle to there opinion, but to say that her comments weren't extremely antisemitic then your a dumber bitch than I though you were. Calling you a dumb bitch doesn't make me a hater of you either according to your reasoning correct? :cuckoo:

:doubt: Though you have no idea what your talking about, doesn't really matter. Israel is there, the Jews are back in their ancestral homeland and they are going to be there as a Jewish state, nothing you or anybody else can do about, get over it hater.

Yea...Jews born and raised in Germany, Poland, other European countries, the United States and Canada move in...and the indigenous people who were born in the region are supposed to either move out or evaporate.

Forum List

Back