Greta grills Gov. Walker on Fox

At work. Can't see the tape. And by the way Shepard Smith is more of a real news guy then most of the FOX crew.

What was said?

She is tough on him in this tape but it's not the one I thought it was. In one, she confronts him about "We thought about it", where he was referring to bringing in agitators.

Glad to see more of you lefties watching FoxNews. I watch MSNBC every once in a while but I prefer Comedy Central. :lol:

Greta VanSideMouth isn't news So duhhhh, it's going to be slanted. Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace is news. So duhhhh, it's not slanted. Good job retards for finally figuring that one out. Did you hear we got sliced bread while yall where with that doozy.

Glad to see more of you lefties watching FoxNews. I watch MSNBC every once in a while but I prefer Comedy Central. :lol:

There are a lot more clowns on Faux News, starting with Bill-O, Glen Beck and Hannity.

FOX isn't news.

It's propaganda..with 2 exceptions..Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace.

Most of them aren't supposed to be 'news'. When you learn the difference between 'news' and 'comment', perhaps your stupidity will begin to heal.

There are a lot more clowns on Faux News, starting with Bill-O, Glen Beck and Hannity.

FOX isn't news.

Most of them aren't supposed to be 'news'. When you learn the difference between 'news' and 'comment', perhaps your stupidity will begin to heal.

The line between "news" and "commentary" is non-existent at Faux News. And you get clowns like Bill-O, Beck and Hannity preaching to the choir and not even doing a good job at it.

FOX isn't news.

Most of them aren't supposed to be 'news'. When you learn the difference between 'news' and 'comment', perhaps your stupidity will begin to heal

The line between "news" and "commentary" is non-existent at Faux News. And you get clowns like Bill-O, Beck and Hannity preaching to the choir and not even doing a good job at it.

I fear the stupidity is terminal in this case :(

Most of them aren't supposed to be 'news'. When you learn the difference between 'news' and 'comment', perhaps your stupidity will begin to heal

It probably won't last long...

Gov Walkers armor is starting to crumble as his motivation for crushing the unions begins to be questioned

Even his own party will distance themselves as it appears Conservatives are anti-worker

Of course "comment" shows are propaganada. They all have an agenda. I think Bill Oreilly is the only fair commentor. The rest like Matthews and Maddow, Hannity and Beck are all agenda driven. The worst is that guy on MSNBC at 10 oclock. I watched him the other day and it was awful. That dude had no grasp on reality. It was pretty scary.

So you don't think Fox is a propaganda machine for Republicans?

First they hate fox news then they are quoting them.

Their idea of news is Rachel Maddcow, Chrissy Matthews, Eddie boy Shultz and of course the big headed Keith Olberblown.

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back