Helen Thomas "no regrets" says the Jew hating bitch

Hate hate hate.

Is that all you have to offer?

Yes, from what i can see that's all that Helen Thomas has to offer!

She thinks the Jews should get out of Palestine. She's entitled to her opinion. You don't have to like it. It doesn't make her a Jew hater.

Yes, it does... She's an anti Semitic Nazi and a LIBERAL and that means that she hates anyone who doesn't share her same opinions about killing the Jews.

Last edited:
Yes, from what i can see that's all that Helen Thomas has to offer!

She thinks the Jews should get out of Palestine. She's entitled to her opinion. You don't have to like it. It doesn't make her a Jew hater.

She should get out of America.

Hey dumbshit? Just to educate you once again, Helen Thomas is a Lebanese Jew! It's you who should get out of America! You traitor to our Men who died on The USS Liberty. ~BH

And you know, if Jews should go back where they came from, then Israel is where they should go.

I don't think it is a good idea. That would mean I have to go to Tel Aviv when I want to see the doctor. And that would be too expensive for my blood pressure check.

Helen Thomas is not an anti Semite...she IS a Semite.

Did any of you morons actually listen to her interview. Helen is right. The Israelis don't have the right to take other people's land. They should get the hell out of Palestine.

Her comments were distorted and edited to make it appear she is insensitive to the Holocaust....it's bullshit and slander of a good person.

Every square inch of land on the planet Earth has been taken from someone by someone and then taken away by someone else. The Jews deserve Palestinian land because of all the crap they've had to put up with from the dirty Muslim bitches.

Did any of you morons actually listen to her interview. Helen is right. The Israelis don't have the right to take other people's land. They should get the hell out of Palestine.

Her comments were distorted and edited to make it appear she is insensitive to the Holocaust....it's bullshit and slander of a good person.

Every square inch of land on the planet Earth has been taken from someone by someone and then taken away by someone else. The Jews deserve Palestinian land because of all the crap they've had to put up with from the dirty Muslim bitches.

There is no palestine. Which means there is no "palestinian" land. How hard is that to grasp?

Hey dumbshit? Just to educate you once again, Helen Thomas is a Lebanese Jew! It's you who should get out of America! You traitor to our Men who died on The USS Liberty. ~BH

So she just didn't get the chance to tell the Jews to go back to the Arab countries which they had been expelled from?

Hey idiot she a Lebanese Christian. She’s not Jewish get a friken clue

Thomas' parents, George and Mary (née Rowady) Thomas, immigrated to the U.S. from Tripoli, located in northern Lebanon.[ Her parents could neither read nor write and Thomas claims her father's surname, which was "Antonious", was anglicized to "Thomas" at Ellis Island. She was born in Winchester, Kentucky, the seventh of nine children but was largely reared in Detroit, Michigan, where her family moved when she was four years old, and where her father ran a grocery store.

Thomas said "I was very lucky to be born in America.... [My family was] never hyphenated as Arab-Americans. We were American, and I have always rejected the hyphen and I believe all assimilated immigrants should not be designated ethnically."[13] Of growing up in Detroit in the 1920s, she said, "They wanted to make you feel you weren't 'American'... We were called 'garlic eaters'".[12] She was called "foreigner" in Detroit schools, leading to her coming home in tears.[12]

She was raised as a Christian in the Greek Orthodox Church

Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She should get out of America.

where on earth did you get the idea that helen thomas is a jew?

nutbar

but don't worry. sunni ijit liked your post.

Hey idiot she a Lebanese Christian. She’s not Jewish get a friken clue

Thomas' parents, George and Mary (née Rowady) Thomas, immigrated to the U.S. from Tripoli, located in northern Lebanon.[ Her parents could neither read nor write and Thomas claims her father's surname, which was "Antonious", was anglicized to "Thomas" at Ellis Island. She was born in Winchester, Kentucky, the seventh of nine children but was largely reared in Detroit, Michigan, where her family moved when she was four years old, and where her father ran a grocery store.

Thomas said "I was very lucky to be born in America.... [My family was] never hyphenated as Arab-Americans. We were American, and I have always rejected the hyphen and I believe all assimilated immigrants should not be designated ethnically."[13] Of growing up in Detroit in the 1920s, she said, "They wanted to make you feel you weren't 'American'... We were called 'garlic eaters'".[12] She was called "foreigner" in Detroit schools, leading to her coming home in tears.[12]

She was raised as a Christian in the Greek Orthodox Church

Helen Thomas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Same as Darrell Issa.

There is no palestine. Which means there is no "palestinian" land. How hard is that to grasp?

To bad that bottle of vodka you've been keeping company wasn't a bit harder for you to grasp. You might sober up and say something that makes sense every now and then.

Helen Thomas is a Semite.

Semite, Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 bc, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine.

So she just didn't get the chance to tell the Jews to go back to the Arab countries which they had been expelled from?

You can't even ask a question with any brains you idiot? ...........Next ~BH

To bad that bottle of vodka you've been keeping company wasn't a bit harder for you to grasp. You might sober up and say something that makes sense every now and then.

That would be too...

Palestine and the "Palestinians" are propaganda promoted by Arafat. It has never been a Sovereign state but a regional/geographical term

Helen Thomas is a Semite.

Semite, Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 bc, to the Mediterranean coast, Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine.

what on earth is wrong with my side of the political aisle on this issue?

anti-semite has a common usage. trying to distort that common usage is just a means of diminishing what it really is.

Forum List

Back