Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren

The leader of the Dem party murdered a US citizen and I have yet to come across a single one of you that cared that he broke the law and Constitution to do so.

Care to site a source about "evil" reps?

Uhm

A truthful moment please, not some made up fake accusation.

Ibrahim Adam was a terrorist and planning more attacks. He was wanted by the US. He was "murdered" in the same fashion a criminal is murdered when he resists arrest.

That's the, "he had it coming" argument.

Sorry, that's just not a good reason when we could have sent people to capture him.

No it isn't.

It's the "He was making war on America" argument. As in treason. And "sending in people to capture" him involves a great deal of risk.

Had Ibrahim Adam perpetrated another 9/11..we'd be having an entirely different conversation.

Last edited:
Go Elizabeth!!!!!

hehehe

wait for January or are you going to try to flush it out earlier?

nasty nasty.....I'm loaded for bear and holding back. Big mistake unloading like you have so early in the game.

Most still won't go for your choice the wedding boy on the cake aka Romney.

Wait till you see what we got. January is around the bend my friend.

Ibrahim Adam was a terrorist and planning more attacks. He was wanted by the US. He was "murdered" in the same fashion a criminal is murdered when he resists arrest.

Sorry, that's just not a good reason when we could have sent people to capture him.

No it isn't.

It's the "He was making war on America" argument. As in treason. And "sending in people to capture" him involves a great deal of risk.

Had Ibrahim Adam perpetrated another 9/11..we'd be having an entirely different conversation.

You are an intelligent poster. Sallow I've known you for quite some time. Trust me. This woman has an achilles heel that will slay you.

Liberals are easy to fool!

I read a different fluff article about her where some guy claimed he tried to give her his number, he was just so smitten with her! :lol:

She's a 2012 version of Obama. I would caution you Liberals to not make the same mistake twice but you guys love to go along with the crowd, not an independent mind among you.

I read a different fluff article about her where some guy claimed he tried to give her his number, he was just so smitten with her! :lol:

She's a 2012 version of Obama. I would caution you Liberals to not make the same mistake twice but you guys love to go along with the crowd, not an independent mind among you.

Elizabeth-Warren-TARP-Czar.jpg

the nutty loud screeching woman is what Liberals seem to love.

and ones who throw around communist talking points.

Elizabeth-Warren-TARP-Czar.jpg
But she's from Harvard, she MUST be a genius! The only time Harvard grads are considered "stupid" is when they're named "Bush" dont'cha know! :lol:

I notice also that most every picture I see of her, she's photographed in the "Teaching" "Lecturing" or "Testifying" stance in an attempt to fool people into thinking she has a lot going for her. And notice that she's wearing the new, updated style of "Lisa Loeb Smart Glasses" too!

Liberals are like that: They like their oppressors to have "Titles" and be on important sounding "Committees" so they can imagine that these people are smart and will save them from the harsh, cold reality known as "life".

When in reality, anyone with half a brain knows that they're just a bunch of bloated, bureaucratic gasbags.

Last edited:
The orderly, rational flow of her thoughts is like a cool drink after a long walk in the ignorant wasteland of American political thought.

Last edited:
Why is she better than her opponent?

All I have seen from this board is "She's not a Republican!!!! Wooohooo!!!"

This does not make her better than her opponent.

Why is she better than her opponent?

All I have seen from this board is "She's not a Republican!!!! Wooohooo!!!"

This does not make her better than her opponent.

It does if you're a partisan hack.
Remember, this is for "Ted Kennedy's seat" in the Senate.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJEEQHOnI2Q]"It's The People's Seat." - YouTube[/ame]

No it isn't.

An American does not get executed w/o a trial.

It's never ever happened before and never should have happened.

Obama is a murderer.

Forum List

Back