Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren

Sooooo....nothing on her hypocrisy, huh?

What hypocrisy? Seriously.

She agreed with the movement when it went after financial institutions because she agreed with it. When it turned it's sites on education..she didn't agree with it.

Does one have to be in lockstep agreement with everything a movement is doing?

Again..I point you back to her criticism of Clinton. She does agree with some of the things that he was doing. Just not all of it.

That's valid. That's not hypocrisy.

So she only supports it when convenient. Got it :thup:

That settles it. I'm voting for Scott Brown :razz:

The leader of the Dem party murdered a US citizen and I have yet to come across a single one of you that cared that he broke the law and Constitution to do so.

Care to site a source about "evil" reps?

Uhm

A truthful moment please, not some made up fake accusation.

Ibrahim Adam was a terrorist and planning more attacks. He was wanted by the US. He was "murdered" in the same fashion a criminal is murdered when he resists arrest.
I don't know many LEOs who put hits out on the wanted, like al-Awlaki.

"Wanted Dead or Alive" is so two centuries ago.

When people start operating outside our borders with the intent to kill Americans..

I think "Wanted Dead or Alive" is more then valid.

Ibrahim Adam was a terrorist and planning more attacks. He was wanted by the US. He was "murdered" in the same fashion a criminal is murdered when he resists arrest.

When people start operating outside our borders with the intent to kill Americans..

When rhetoric becomes an imminent threat to my continued breathing, I'll agree with you.

She agreed with the movement when it went after financial institutions because she agreed with it. When it turned it's sites on education..she didn't agree with it.

Again..I point you back to her criticism of Clinton. She does agree with some of the things that he was doing. Just not all of it.

That settles it. I'm voting for Scott Brown :razz:

He's a schmuck too.

I just don't care for the hero worship of people who ultimately are some of the most selfish, lying and hypocritical people on the planet. Politicians.

She supports the movement when it addresses her agenda...so in a sense..yep.

That's not hypocrisy, however. You may be under the false notion that if you are not in lockstep with a person or movement you are a hypocrite..

And that's not hypocrisy..

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
2. An act or instance of such falseness.

That's not hypocrisy, however. You may be under the false notion that if you are not in lockstep with a person or movement you are a hypocrite..

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
The definition fits her.

When rhetoric becomes an imminent threat to my continued breathing, I'll agree with you.

Well here's a few rules of the road.

Don't plot to blow up shit and kill Americans..you should be good. :thup:

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
The definition fits her.

Go for it.

Explain.

The definition fits her.

Go for it.

Explain.
The first one is exactly what she did wrt to OWS. Either she believes in their message (whatever that really is) as she said she did or she doesn't.

It's not all that hard to find hypocrisy in politicians, you know.

The key is recognizing it in your own team. ;)

Warren's been correct about every economic meltdown she predicted. And she makes no bones about going after people in her own party. She went after Clinton with a vengence.

It would have been both a smart move and the right move to let her head up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. But republicans blocked her appointment because they hated the fact the bureau was created and were in obstructionist mode. Well that's going to probably cost them a Senate seat. And one that was solid at that.

She's one of my targets on the up and coming. Sallow, you know me. I only pick targets that I can win on.

She's gonna hit the dirt big time in January. That's all I am buying time for. Hehehe. Wait till you see what I have on her.

And you have witnessed me fighting tooth and nail against asswipes who despite their idiocy I have fought for their right to be asswipes.

But her. Trust me douche bag from hell, don't back her. I'll do January and it will be sad.

There is no evidence on anything other than his anti-American rhetoric and Dear Leader (the 'American' one) put a hit on him for that.

As I said, when rhetoric poses an imminent threat to my continued breathing, I'll agree with you.

Dead or Alive is a bit outdated for civilized societies. But, since January 2009, I'm used to seeing American society go backwards.

The definition fits her.

Go for it.

Explain.
The first one is exactly what she did wrt to OWS. Either she believes in their message (whatever that really is) as she said she did or she doesn't.

The "message" is that financial institutions led the country to economic meltdown. Protesting the places where they do business, she agreed with. Her support stopped at the doors of academic institutions.

You haven't made the case.

Go for it.

Explain.

The "message" is that financial institutions led the country to economic meltdown. Protesting the places where they do business, she agreed with. Her support stopped at the doors of academic institutions.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me at all that you think I haven't made a case.

Go team!

There is no evidence on anything other than his anti-American rhetoric and Dear Leader (the 'American' one) put a hit on him for that.

As I said, when rhetoric poses an imminent threat to my continued breathing, I'll agree with you.

Dead or Alive is a bit outdated for civilized societies. But, since January 2009, I'm used to seeing American society go backwards.

Ah so putting up websites dedicated to terrorism, meeting with actual terrorists that have carried out attacks and operating in known terrorist havens, isn't "evidence".

:doubt:

Somehow it doesn't surprise me at all that you think I haven't made a case.

Go team!

I explained it for ya. One can lead a basset hound to water..but the drinking part is up to the basset hound. :lol:

Seek help for your ODS.

Seek help for your ODS.
I just like the Constitution and the rights it grants me. So does Two Thumbs.

So do many.

Forum List

Back