Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren

There is no evidence on anything other than his anti-American rhetoric and Dear Leader (the 'American' one) put a hit on him for that.

As I said, when rhetoric poses an imminent threat to my continued breathing, I'll agree with you.

Dead or Alive is a bit outdated for civilized societies. But, since January 2009, I'm used to seeing American society go backwards.

Seek help for your ODS.
I just like the Constitution and the rights it grants me. So does Two Thumbs.

So do many.

You guys are the bee knees.

There is no evidence on anything other than his anti-American rhetoric and Dear Leader (the 'American' one) put a hit on him for that.

As I said, when rhetoric poses an imminent threat to my continued breathing, I'll agree with you.

Dead or Alive is a bit outdated for civilized societies. But, since January 2009, I'm used to seeing American society go backwards.

Seek help for your ODS.
I just like the Constitution and the rights it grants me. So does Two Thumbs.

So do many.

It doesn't grant you the right to plot attacks on America and collude with people that are going to kill Americans. In fact..quite the opposite.

Section 3 - Treason Note

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court

Is this the same Elizabeth Warren who was 100% behind the occupy movement.....until the occupy movement wanted to occupy Harvard?

Then the story became "Mamma bear don't shit where she eats, GTFO you dirty hippies".

Warren's been correct about every economic meltdown she predicted. And she makes no bones about going after people in her own party. She went after Clinton with a vengence.

It would have been both a smart move and the right move to let her head up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. But republicans blocked her appointment because they hated the fact the bureau was created and were in obstructionist mode. Well that's going to probably cost them a Senate seat. And one that was solid at that.

It's unlikely that the one R in Mass will keep his seat after the coming election. I just don't see Mass voting in another moderate.

Democrats may be spineless, but Republicans are EVIL.

The leader of the Dem party murdered a US citizen and I have yet to come across a single one of you that cared that he broke the law and Constitution to do so.

Care to site a source about "evil" reps?

Uhm

A truthful moment please, not some made up fake accusation.

Ibrahim Adam was a terrorist and planning more attacks. He was wanted by the US. He was "murdered" in the same fashion a criminal is murdered when he resists arrest.

That's the, "he had it coming" argument.

Sorry, that's just not a good reason when we could have sent people to capture him.

What hypocrisy? Seriously.

She agreed with the movement when it went after financial institutions because she agreed with it. When it turned it's sites on education..she didn't agree with it.

Does one have to be in lockstep agreement with everything a movement is doing?

Again..I point you back to her criticism of Clinton. She does agree with some of the things that he was doing. Just not all of it.

That's valid. That's not hypocrisy.

So she only supports it when convenient. Got it :thup:

That settles it. I'm voting for Scott Brown :razz:

Good frikken luck in finding a non hypocritacal politician.

What hypocrisy? Seriously.

She agreed with the movement when it went after financial institutions because she agreed with it. When it turned it's sites on education..she didn't agree with it.

Does one have to be in lockstep agreement with everything a movement is doing?

Again..I point you back to her criticism of Clinton. She does agree with some of the things that he was doing. Just not all of it.

That's valid. That's not hypocrisy.

So she only supports it when convenient. Got it :thup:

She supports the movement when it addresses her agenda...so in a sense..yep.

That's not hypocrisy, however. You may be under the false notion that if you are not in lockstep with a person or movement you are a hypocrite..

And that's not hypocrisy..

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
2. An act or instance of such falseness.

I route for the Philly Eagles, but I got a sense of karma train satisfaction when Vic broke some ribs.

Is this the same Elizabeth Warren who was 100% behind the occupy movement.....until the occupy movement wanted to occupy Harvard?

Then the story became "Mamma bear don't shit where she eats, GTFO you dirty hippies".

Warren's been correct about every economic meltdown she predicted. And she makes no bones about going after people in her own party. She went after Clinton with a vengence.

It would have been both a smart move and the right move to let her head up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. But republicans blocked her appointment because they hated the fact the bureau was created and were in obstructionist mode. Well that's going to probably cost them a Senate seat. And one that was solid at that.

It's unlikely that the one R in Mass will keep his seat after the coming election. I just don't see Mass voting in another moderate.

Depends entirely on who is running. Brown has been a real moderate. However, Warren is extremely popular with those who want government watchdogs. Which is why the republicans should have let her head up that bureau.

20warren3_span-articleLarge.jpg

By REBECCA TRAISTER, November 18, 2011

On the campaign trail in Massachusetts last month with the Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, I bore witness to acts of extreme giddiness: a 20-year-old student jumping up and down, exclaiming, “Oh, my God, I am obsessed with her”; a third-year law student of Warren’s comparing her to a superhero (“Wonder Woman wishes she could be Professor Warren”); a man stopping Warren on the street and introducing himself as the guy who recently passed her a mash note on a plane (“I was hitting on you,” he said).

Warren has been something of a left-wing idol for a couple of years now. While heading Congressional oversight of TARP, she more than anyone asked tough questions about what, exactly, was done with all that bank bailout money. And on her subsequent mission to create the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau — which was designed to enforce long-ignored rules meant to protect consumers entering into everything from credit-card agreements to mortgages — Warren became a regular guest of Bill Maher’s and Jon Stewart’s, and both went weak for the straight-talking professor. Stewart told her he wanted to make out.

But this fall, at exactly the time our economic forecasts started souring again and Barack Obama appeared to be at his most ineffectual, Warren’s entrance into the race for Ted Kennedy’s old seat turned her from a cult-hero crusader into something far bigger. A clip of Warren at a fund-raiser in Andover, Mass., talking about how “there’s nobody in this country who got rich on his own,” reminded liberals that there was someone out there who could still articulate a muscular progovernment worldview. “If more Democrats were able to make the case for the underlying social contract as effectively, our discourse would be vastly less mind-numbing,” wrote Steve Benen in a Washington Monthly article that summed up what many liberals across the country were feeling.

mag-20warren-t_CA1-popup.jpg

Much More: The New York Times: Heaven Is a Place Called Elizabeth Warren

Thank you for showing stupidity starts young with democrats.

Forum List

Back